∆ 50 - 1st part ∆

Harry was impatiently waiting to dance with Draco. When he saw the blonde boy walk in, no matter how hard Ginny was holding his hand, he went to the one he truly desired.

          The song soon switched from a fast one to a slow one. Draco smirked. He came forward and his head was soon in front of Harry's torso.

          ,,May I have this dance, Potter?" Draco said, pretending to be a stranger.
,,Of course, Malfoy." Harry played along.

          Draco's hands were on Harry's hips while Harry's hands were around Draco's neck.
The whole school stopped dancing and the duo became the "main attraction".

          Harry's hands slid down on Malfoy's shoulders and he placed his head onto Draco's chest. He heard Draco's heart beating extremely fast.
He knew his heart was dancing at the same pace.

          He also felt a glare on his back and he knew that it belonged to a certain red headed woman. He paid it no mind though. The blonde's hands felt far too right on his hips for him to be thinking of anything else.

          After a while they heard the song was ending. Draco shuffled two tiny bottles out of his pockets. One was marked with 1-D and the second with 2-S. Harry was confused but Draco whispered in parseltongue, saying it's some certain memories.

          ,,Well, Malfoy. I'm afraid I must steal your partner." Hermione said and Draco chuckled. This was his cue to leave. He's done what he wanted.

          He danced with his loved one.