Niall imagine (sweet imagine)

Imagine you were best friends with Niall Horan. He was always really busy and you two rarely got to see each other so when he got a break from tour he promised you he’d spend one day with you. The two of you spent the day eating junk food, watching movies, and just talking about everything. You were currently sitting on the couch with your legs stretched out over Niall’s legs watching ‘Love Actually’ while eating oreos and popcorn. As you were watching the movie you noticed Niall’s guitar in the corner of the room. “Hey, Horan, remember when you promised me you’d teach me to play guitar?” you said nudging Niall. “Oh, yeah, we never did that did we?” Niall said laughing. “Yeah, you broke your promise!” you joked. “Well, better late than never.” Niall smiled getting up and grabbing the guitar. “Here, sit on my lap, it will be easier.” Niall said sitting back down on the couch. You sat on his lap and Niall put the guitar on you, he placed his hands over your hands and guided them to the right positions. “Ok, Samantha, so just kind’ve strum like this and put your fingers here for now.” You moved your fingers with Niall’s and played your first note. “Great, that’s an A major!” Niall smiled. “Yay, I’m learning!” you said cheerfully. Niall continued to teach you chords and even taught you a little song. You played it for the first time by yourself with no help and when you finished you turned around happily to look at Niall. Your faces were really close together and you were staring into Niall’s beautiful blue eyes. Niall leaned in slowly and so did you. Your lips touched and you instantly felt a little spark. It was short but sweet and perfect. Niall pulled out and said to you “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for that.”