Chapter 33

~*~

~*~

I knew I could be running into a trap. But I didn't want to risk it, that it could actually be Jaemin and Renjun.

I knew the guys were probably thinking I was stupid or crazy, but I could care less if they decided to ditch me for this.

I just had to make sure this isn't real.

I was running into the woods. The wind piercing into my exposed skin like small needles. I couldn't feel anything on my body, but I kept running.

Then I felt a grip that instantly made me stop.

"Let go of me this instant," I grunted.

"Are you deaf, Juli?? You heard what the guys said... it isn't real. Jaemin and Renjun are safe in Lotus City." Jaehyun hissed.

I pulled back my arm harshly. "They were..." I tried to calm down and control my breathing. "They were insisting to help, I'm just worried if they actually followed us here— I—"

"No, Juli." Jaehyun reached for my arms again.

"Juli!!!!"
"Help!!!"

I heard their screams again and Jaehyun immediately cupped my face to look at him.

"They're not real."

"But it feels so real," I whispered.

"It was real for me too." He said, as he bent down so our foreheads touched. "I could never even bare hearing you getting hurt, let alone seeing you getting hurt—"

"Pleaseee!! Help us!!"

"That's why, come with me." Jaehyun comtinued.

"Juliiii!!!!" Renjun shrieked.

"Make it stop!" I said quietly as I closed my eyes shut.

"Juli!!"

Why does it keep going on and on??

"Let's just go back to the others." Jaehyun said.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

Before Jaehyun could ask what I meant, I twisted hand and low-kicked him so that he fell. After that, I ran to the voices.

I was far enough from Jaehyun who kept calling me to stop, but I think I lost him.

Jaemin and Renjun's voice kept appearing, and I didn't know where I was going. Every corner looked the same.

I was lost.

I stopped to hug myself and blew fire to my hands, then rubbing my warmed palms to my arms.

"Jaemin?? Renjun??"

I tried to call. Maybe they were all right, it was just the woods messing with me.