The Presence

ok people like i said before i have been writing stories since i was 7, but this is the first story that anyone is really going to see. so tell me the true on what u think.

I will try and post some of it every day till it ends. :)

at the side is saya's little sister Athelia

___________

Saya's pov

I round the corner on my way to the store. The store is just around the block from my house, I can tell someone or something is there but i keep walking. I start to get scared, i can tell it is watching me, just staring. I round another corner now running. I look behind me to see if it is still there and I run into someone.

"Oops. Sorry sir." I say getting up. Brushing my self off, i look up to see his face but all i can see in the night is his smile, this was no normal smile this was a smile that i had never seen before. It fighten me to my very core. i froze in place unable to move.

" it is aright child. No harm done..... yet!" he says as he lunges at me.

I wake up in a cold swet, brushing it off as a usaul nightmare. I get up to get a drink.

Hello my name is saya, i am 16. I have raven black hair, green emrald eye, tan skin, 5"11 and a smoken bodie all the guys want. with 1 brother and 1 sister i am the oldest. our father died about 5 years ago and i have had to help take care of them ever since. So far i might seem like a normal girl in a messed up home but i am not i have been able to see, hear, sence when ghosts, and demons are there. I can only see the average one, there are stronger ones and i can't see them unless they want me to. The thing's I see are not harmless they can hurt you how and when ever they want. I am not saying they are all bad bacause there are some good one but that is it.

 I walk down the hallway checking on my brother and sister on my way to the kitchen. Ever since our father died and my mother started working, I have become like a parent to them since I am the oldest and have to take care of them. My brother is nine, while my sister is five. They are both asleep as usual. I take a chance and check on my mother but she is not there. When I said she worked I didnt mean as a doctor or something like that, she is a striper it pay fine but I dont like how it makes our family look. I get my drink and go back to bed.

Early the next morning I wake to my alarm that wont shut up.  I get up take a quick shower, before I get dress I wake my brother (alex) and sister (athelia) up and tell alex to help help athelia get ready. I finish geting ready and come out of my room to discover THE KIDS fighting over who get to take a shower first. This would not suprise me except that they are so litlle.

" I get to go first, I am a girl! "

" So i am older and you take to long! "

I walk over and calm them both down.

" Come on you two. Stop! Alex use this bathroom and Athelia go use mine. Happy now? " I say

" Fine" They both say sticking their toungs out at each other. I laugh shacking my head.

They had already eating breakfast so I cleaned up their mess. I then make myself a bowl of coco puffs. By then Athelia is done with her shower and is in need of help getting dressed and her hair done. We were looking in the mirrow as I did her hair, when I saw something run past the door. However, when I look behind me nothing was there. I shrugged it off as nothing. Then a loud crash is sounded through the whole house.

" Alex?!" I yelling from the bathroom, but no reply

" What is it?" Athelia asked.

"Stay here, I will be right back" I said.

" But" She said coming towards me.

" I said stay here." i said this time with a stern tone.

I walked down the hallway into the kitchen but nothing was there. So I walked around the corner to the livingroom, And..... TO BE CONTINUED.

___________

please comment, vote, and have fun reading. if you dont like something plz tell me.