Chapter 29

Chris's POV -

Once we reached the hospital , we went into the hospital and called some nurses over to help us.

Once we got their full attention they grabbed a gurney and wheeled it outside to help with her.

When we came outside we heard Sapphire yelling from a contraction.

I chuckled when I seen my family try to calm her down but it wasn't helping.

They put her on the gurney and rolled her back into the building.

We rushed to a hospital room and I was pushed out of the room when they were setting her up to the machines.

"I hope everything goes well." I sighed sitting down on a chair in the waiting room.

"Everything's gonna be fine baby. She's a strong woman." My mom said making me smile.

Yeah she is.

"Uncle Chrissy is Sapphire gonna be okay?" Amaya asked me with her big brown eyes.

I pulled her on to my lap. "Sapphire's gonna be alright , she's strong just like your dad." She nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"Family of Sapphire Rose?" The doctor called out.

I hopped up with Amaya still in my arms. "Right here." I replied back.

He nodded his head "she's ready to give birth. You can come and help her out but only you." He said looking around at all of my family.

I rolled my eyes and sat Amaya down in my chair. I then followed the doctor back to Sapphire's room.

When I walked in she smiled even though she was in pain.

I quickly rushed to her side and grabbed her hand.

"Don't ever leave me again!" She scolded me.

"I'm sorry they wouldn't let me in." I replied pecking her lips.

She was now in a hospital gown and was hooked up to a machine that followed her pulse.

"I love you." She said before screaming out in pain from another contraction.

"I love you more." I replied kissing her forehead.

"Okay are you ready to give birth Mrs. Brown? The doctor asked her.

She blushed and said "I'm ready!"

"Chris do you want to help give birth to him/her?" He asked me.

I nodded my head. "Of course."

He gave me a doctor's outfit to change into and I did as quickly as I could.

***

"Okay Sapphire we're gonna need for you to push on the count of three." The doctor shouted.

She nodded her head rapidly.

"Okay 1."

"2"

"3!" He shouted.

She then begin pushing and I could tell it was painful from her face.

I watched as part of the baby's head started to show.

I quickly started to panic because I've never ever seen a baby being born ever! When Junior was born I was by Sapphire's side the whole time so I didn't get to see Junior come out.

My head started to spin and then my breathing became heavy as I watched her push the baby out..

That's when everything went black...

___________________________

Can you believe that Chris passed out while watching sapphire giving birth lol.

Have y'all heard about the Ferguson thing? What's your opinion on it? I honestly think it's bull💩

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please.
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖