smile and carry on....

Walking with my head bowed down I tried not to think of all the things that made me sad but I just couldn't forget about him,them and all the other problems I was having.

As my cheecks went from pale to a rosey colour I felt tears strike down burning hot cheecks I felt stupid and weak after holding it all in for so long and putting on an act so people thought I was loud,confident and didn't have a care in the world about anything.Smile and carry on.

I didnt want anyone to know how I was feeling so low,I couldn't face large groups of people not today anyway I just couldn't,that's why I bunked assembly.

I walked around school shaky and panicking hoping I wouldn't be found but I was *christie found me she had walked out of her classroom because she said she saw me looking lost I didn't know what to say to her she knew I was upset apparently by the expression on face guess I need to work on hiding how I feel.

As she asked me what was wrong I started to explain but I couldn't finish I just burst in to tears she hugged me and said it would be ok she is the only person I can fully rely on nowadays.

She wasn't the only person who could tell I was upset *Martin saw me aswell he knew I was an emotion wreck today as I told him at the bus stop I felt so stupid I couldn't confide in him because he is a friend of he's.

As myself and Christie began to sit on the bench she began to knock some sense into me by convincing me It was going to be fine and that I should forget about him because his not worth it as for the other problems I won't go into much detail.Smile and carry on.

Sometimes you have to try and cover up how your really feeling just so people don't spot your weaknesses no matter how difficult it is.Smile and carry on.Sometimes you have to act fact just so people don't think your "depressed" "an emotional wreck" "attention seeking".

Just wish I could change things.Smile and carry on.