Concerts/ f.w

Y/n

Today my friend b/f/n and I are going to the very last Calpurnia concert. I've been friends with Malcolm since we were kids, and he got me and a friend VIP tickets, so we get to go in for a meet and greet and see the concert.

I've already met Jack and Ayla, but every time there in town and want to hang out, Finn is always busy. If I'm being honest, I really like Finn, I've seen him in Stranger Things, and IT and some of his other stuff, he's kind of cute, but i don't really know him.

"I can't believe we're going to meet the members of Calpurnia!!" B/f/n says excitedly, one more thing, she doesn't know that I've met almost the whole band "yeah!" I smile "come on, let's get ready, we need to leave soon" she says pulling me into her closet.

We both got dressed, b/f/n wore a white Calpurnia t-shirt and some black leggings, she left her hair down in her natural waves. I wore a white t-shirt with a black Calpurnia sweater (a.n I don't think they make them, but oh well) over top, my light blue jeans and some black Vans. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. We both did very natural makeup.

My mom drove us and we were the first ones there, I'm so excited to see them again, it's been months since I've seen Jack and Ayla, Malcom and I hung out a few weeks ago, and we all talk a lot too, but I miss them.

After a while of waiting they called us in, as soon as b/f/n year them she just about screamed "OMG!!! I can't believe I'm actually here right now! I love you guys so much!" "Hey Y/n, who's your friend?" Malcom asked with a smile as he pulled me into a hug "oh uhh that's b/f/n, she's a really big fan" I say "wait, y/n you know them?!?" B/f/n asked shocked "well, kind of, and not all of them" I sighed "I'm not even mad! I'm just happy to be here!!" She said "ok well it's nice to meet you too b/f/n" Malcom says with a smile.

As b/f/n talked to Malcom, I walked over to Jack, and Ayla "hey y/n! It's so good to finally see you again!" Ayla smiles widely engulfing me into a hug "it's good to see you guys again too, I've really missed hanging out with you" I smiled and gave Jack a quick hug "so how's touring been?" I asked "good, Malcom told us you were coming to the last show and we've all been extremely excited to see you again" Ayla said "that's good, how do feel about it being your last show ever?" I asked with a sad smile.

I love this band so much and it sucks that their all going their separate ways, but I understand.

"I mean, we're all going to miss it I think, but we're going separate ways, it's not like we're not going to talk anymore though" Jack said with a sad smile "well I know I'm going to miss he music, you guys are really amazing" I told them when I saw someone at the table, it must be Finn.

He had beautiful black curly hair, it was shorter than the pictures Ive seen, and his facial features were so strong, he looked at me, and I quickly looked back to Ayla and Jack, listening to what they were saying.

"So, is this Y/n?" Someone asks, I look up and see Finn, he's even cuter up close "Umm yeah, and you're Finn right?" I asked "the one and only" he smirked "well leave you two alone, looks like your friend is getting bored with Malcom" Ayla laughed, I joined in laughing "yeah, she really loves you Ayla, she's obsessed with your guitar skills, she probably can't wait to talk to you" I told her "hey, what about me?" Jack asked, fake offended "don't worry she loves you too, but she's more impressed with Ayla" I say with a giggle.

Once they leaving to talk to my friend, I'm left with Finn "so, I've heard a lot about you" Finn smiles "oh really? I haven't heard anything about you" I teased "well in that case, I'm Finn and it's a pleasure to finally meet you" he smiled "it's a pleasure to meet you too, and let me just say, I love your voice, you're quite good at singing" I told him "why thank you, oh shoot, looks like you have to go," Finn sighs "can we get a picture first!?" B/f/n asks happily walking over to me "of course" Finn smiles.

We all get close together, I stood in between Finn and Malcom, then it was b/f/n, Jack, and Ayla.

We took the picture quickly before I gave Malcom a hug saying good luck and goodbye "I hope you guys enjoy the show, and y/n, it was amazing to finally meet you!" Finn called as we left, I gave him a smile before turning around to b/f/n.

Through out the concert I swear I saw Finn looking at me multiple times as he sung, I heard the girls freaking out around me, saying things like "omg!! Finn Wolfhard is looking at me" or "I always knew we were meant to be together!" I think they might be just a little crazy.

After the show Malcom called me asking if we wanted to go out with them, and I sadly had to turn the offer down, my mom texted me saying she was waiting out front.

Y/n- Hey Malcom, I we can't tonight, my mom is waiting for us, but you guys did amazing, we need to hang out soon!

Malcom- of course, I'll see you soon, hey Umm, do you mind if I give your number to Finn?

Y/n- not at all, we'll talk later though, byeee!

Malcom- bye y/n

Wow, ok so Finn now has my number, that's pretty cool. In all honesty, I think we'll be really good friends, he seems super nice and he's definitely extremely talented.

By the end of the night, we dropped off b/f/n at her house and Finn and I had talked for a while, and I now also have his Snapchat.

1089 words!
I hope you liked it, feel free to message me suggestions, and thanks for reading💕