Chapter thirty four

Here we are, chilling and watching the children play in the lake near Calvin's cabin-house. When I say we I mean Moonlight pack members that came to Redwood pack to train and Tom, Amy, Mia, twins, Calvin and I.

The men, yes I am shocked as you are, decided it is a beautiful sunny day to wasting the day away. So they planned a barbecue at here. Usually it is Mi na and I that plan things like this so it was great that this time we didn't have to do anything but bring ourself.

Dylan farted and both Mi na and I yelled gross.

"What? it's not like you don't ever fart"

"We don't"I reply.

At least not in public.

"Yes you do"Calvin buts in.

What? He has never heard me fart. Right?

"You save it for the middle of the night."

He did not just say that. In front of my brothers and friends. My left eyes twitched and I was sending my mate the glare of the century. The most power glare that should have killed him that second but the jerk just sat their grinning his teeth.

Not only did he confirm what everyone already knew but never mentioned but he ruined any chance of me winning this argument.

"See. Now don't be a hypocrite lovely Charlie" Dylan says.

I throw my spoon at him which he probably saw coming because he dodged it.

"Traitor"I mouthed Calvin.

He just chuckled and pulled me in to sit on his lap. He literally was laughing on my neck. I slap his shoulders weakly trying to keep myself from laughing at his cute snorts.

I ignored Tom intense gaze at us. Things between Calvin and Tom are still not great. It has been months and they haven't really spoken, not in personal way anyways. Any time they interact, it got to do something about the pack. I know they miss each other. Calvin asks me about Tom and Tom asks me about Calvin. It got to the point I stopped responding but that doesn't stop them from asking me still. I know Calvin and Tom love each other like blood. They grew up together and had each other back since then. Yeah they both made mistakes. I hate the fact that they are so prideful.

Men.

They say girls are the one who hold grudges. Who ever said that clearly haven't met my brother or my mate. Both I'm connected to. Aren't I just lucky?

"I'm hungry! I'm gonna start the grill"Dylan says rubbing his tummy after releasing his mate.

"I'm gonna help. The man is like a squirrel and is likely to burn the whole thing"Cole says.

"I will get the beers from the storage at the back"Calvin says.

I get off his lap for him to stand.

"I will help"my brother says.

I send my brother a quick smile to which he just rolls his eyes. I can see a small smile tugging his lips. I watch as my brother and mate walk off. I take Cal's sit and look at my friends.

"You reckon they would kiss and make up?"Amy asked whilst watching them.

"I sure do hope so."I mumbled

Eyes still on my mate's ass. Tight ass. I love his ass.

-alright lets rail it in honey-

Mark and Samuel excuse themselves, said something about watching the kids.

I turn my attention to Mia and catch her staring at her mate. From what I have heard, things have been going well. Mia and Dylan are getting comfortable with each other from what I can see. I know she's still try but I caught her giving it back to him when he throws it. The girl got a backbone, especially when she arguing with him. He says something then and she would turn her head blush. And Dylan eats that shit up. The boy is gone. Totally smitten.