Swae Lee: My Crush ❤

This imagine is for KACEY!

Today was The Day your Parents Left for a 2 Weeks Vacation to Mexico on a plane trip there. You was the only one there. Your mom was very strict about her House, she Taped a “DO NOT DO” List on the Kitchen Counter, the list read off the Following…

-DO NOT Leave the Stove on after cooking.

-DO NOT Leave the dishes Piled up

-DO NOT Blast loud music

-and DO NOT Invite Strangers/Friends in my damn House

Luckily your best friend, Nichole wasn’t a Stranger, and she was on her way to be there with you…

Dad: “Most Importantly Kacey , DO NOT BRING ANY BOYS IN THIS HOUSE. You Hear me?”

Kacey: “Yes dad, now I Understand *You lightly push them out the Door* “Have Fun be safe, love ya”

Dad: “Before I leave here go 300 dollars *Hands you the Money* “Use it Wisely!”

Kacey: o.o “okay I will” *Smile of Excitement* Your dad Worked as An Lawyer which meant he get a Large Amount of money.

Your mom and dad just Got inside the Cab, and No sooner or later here comes Nichole.

Nichole: “wassup girl!!”

You: “Heyyy!”

You sit on the Porch first step, Nichole follows behind you.

Nichole: “oh no…”

Kacey: “What?”

Nichole: “It’s About to be Boring ain’t it?!”

Kacey: “My Mom and dad left me 300 bucks, we can go out for the Next 2 weeks.”

Nichole: O.O “Oh my gosh are you serious?!”

Kacey: “Yupp”

Nichole: “OMG we can go get our nails Done, our hair, our——”

Kacey: *Cuts Nichole off* “Look look look!!!”

Nichole: *Lookin around* “What!? What!? What?! A bee?” *Swing*

Kacey: “No stupid ass, its Swae…”

Swae was this boy crush of yours, he's bestfriends with Slim, who just Happend to live directly across the Street From you Slim was Like Your Home boy. His Family and Your Family was Together like glue, slim Would always keep you laughing and Have you happy Every Night, but, it wasn’t Slim you was Crushing on, it Was His bestfriend that Come around Sometimes, swae, His  Sexy lips, his Bass when he Talk, his Swagg, his Body, his EVERYTHING… You never got to see him up close But You can hear him across the street or You can see him talking to other girls (Which pissed you off Actually)

Nichole: “Fuck Swae, Look at Slim…”

Kacey: “Naw Fuck Slim, look at Swae, you know this is Stupid, we Fighting over Boys we Don’t Even got”

Nichole: "But we can have ‘Em" *Smirk*

Kacey: “Oh no Nichole don’t do nothing Stupid!”

Nichole: “I’m just Going to say hey to Slim that’s All”

Kacey: “That’s Going to make us look desperate”

Nichole: “Shhhhh be Quiet”

The boys was Going inside the house until…

Nichole: “HEY SLIM!”

Slim Turned around and saw Nichole Waving like an idiot while you held your Face in the Palm of your Hands, while looking down you didn’t Notice, She Waved her Hand For them to come over. Once you looked up you saw Slim & Swae Crossing the Street To Come to your House.