Princeton:Sweet Love (You)

“Fuck,” you moan loudly as Prince’s fingers entangle themselves in your hair. “Faster!”

He doesn’t hesitate to obey your command, and immediately, his thrusts increase in pace until your fingers are gripping the bed sheets. His hands grab your thighs allowing him to hit places he wasn’t hitting before. As slams into you, your moans of ecstasy fill the room. Your fingers dig into his back leaving small scratches. Feeling motivated by your sighs of pleasure, he grinds into you harder. Each movement brings you closer to the edge, and before you know it you came.

You collapse onto the bed ready for a break, but Princeton’s hand slowly moving down south proved that he had other plans. You open your mouth to protest, but when he begins to softly stroke you, you can’t help but moan in pleasure. All of the sensations were making you go crazy.

“Don’t stop,” you whisper grinding on his hand.

“That’s right, mami,” Prince murmurs picking up the pace. “Just roll your hips and grind on me.”

You were fine with doing anything Princeton wanted you to do just as long as he got crazy. Tossing your head back, you moan louder already feeling your body come to its peak.

“Come for me, (Y/N)” he says. “Just let it all loose.”

Screaming his name loudly, you come on his fingers. He smirks at you enjoying the way your body feels under yours. As you pant loudly, he allows his fingers to trace the curve of your breasts.

“Damn that was some sweet love,” you whisper.

-Did you guy like it?

-Vote & Comment