:: 7 ::

Knock. Knock. Knock. My fist rapped on the glass door and I let a smirk play on my face when I saw Harry shuffle towards me. “Good morning.” His voice was slightly raspy from, what I’m guessing was sleep, and his long curls were tied up in a surprisingly neat and positively adorable bun on his head. I stepped into his arms as he offered a hug and I noticed how nicely he smelled. A mixture of cologne and soap and boy…and I really just wanted to inhale it all day. Talk about getting a high.

“I picked up some pastries…gluten-free, of course, so I hope you’re ready to have your mind blown.”

“You look lovely.” He ignored my comment and I tried desperately not to blush as his eyes sweetly looked me over. 

“And you look tired.”

“Didn’t get much sleep.”

“Why is that?”

His smile grew and he shrugged. “Wouldn’t you like to know.”

“Hmm.” We stood staring at one another in a playfully challenging manor before he finally took the pink bakery box from my hands and lead the way to the kitchen.

“Gluten-free is good.” 

“Good. They’re from Cookie and Scream in Camden Town. Charming little place, really.”

“You’ll have to show me some time. How do you like your tea?” Cheeky fellow, he is.

“Have you got any natural sweeteners?”

“Mmm…not sure. I think I may have something…” He reached up into one of the cupboards and finally after a series of pitiful grunts and odd noises, he came back down with an unopened box of Truvia. 

“This okay?”

“Perfect. Thank you.”

“Just sugar?”

“A bit of lemon, please.” He nodded and got to work and I just absolutely adored the way he bit his tongue in concentration. 

“M’lady.” He carefully placed the dainty teacup in front of me and brought his to the table. “Careful, please. It’s hot.” I nodded and instead, took a bite of pastry.

“So.” I wiped my mouth, making sure I didn’t have any crumbs around my lips.

“So.”

“What was the meaning of this little shindig again?” He smiled at me and swallowed whatever was in his mouth. 

“Don’t really remember.”

“Hm, strange.” I smirked and blew lightly on my tea before taking a sip. “Oh! Right weren’t we discussing my type…something along those lines…”

“Right of course…you can do better than Ben Barnes. Heard he’s a wanker.”

“Aren’t you all?” I asked, quirking an eyebrow. 

“Only when we’re wanking to the right girl.” He winked and I couldn't help but gulp and I hoped to the gods above he didn’t hear it. 

“You cheeky shit.” His laugh was so melodious, I almost cried.

“Only joking, love.” He took a sip of his tea before shrugging. “The whole Kendall thing…” He trailed off and I remembered the exact conversation from the previous night. 

“You said ‘it would appear so’.”

“I did, yes.” He sighed, “The whole relationship is more of a media front, I guess you could say. I’m not really in it to be honest.”