Chapter 40

Y/n POV:I opened my eyes when the sunshine streamed through the glass window

Y/n POV:
I opened my eyes when the sunshine streamed through the glass window.

Scratching my head, I went to the balcony. I covered my mouth while yawning and stretched my arms.

I noticed a figure standing near a car which was parked in front of my house.

Rubbing my eyes, I narrowed my eyes looking at the figure but couldn't see the clear image since I wasn't wearing my lenses.

My eyes almost popped out recognizing the person standing in front of my house.

Slowly, he turned around and waved at me after he noticed me looking at him.

What is Jungkook doing here?

He took off his sunglasses and crossed his arms. Leaning against the car, he looked at my direction.

Pressing my lips with a slight frown, I turned to leave from his sight.

Just then I realized that I was still wearing my BT21 Pajamas.

I touched my messed up hair. Biting my lips, I turned around to see him.

He tried to contain his laugh by forcing a smile.

Eventually, he burst into a laugh, throwing back his head, letting out a hearty laugh.

Did he saw me like this?

Covering my face with embarrassment, I ran towards the door.

Leaning against the door, heavily I panted.

I lowered myself on the ground. Smacking my forehead, I pulled my hair in embarrassment.

I was going to show him a changed side of myself and he saw me like this?

My life is ruined.

I hurried to change into decent clothes and rushed downstairs.

[Ding Dong!]

I was stepping down the stairs when my mother opened the door. I went near her and gave an intense gaze on the person standing in front of us.

With a frown, my mother spoke first, "What are you doing here?"

After greeting her, Jungkook lowered his head and replied politely, "I came for Y/n, to bring her back."

"What?!" Crossing her arms, my mother looked at Jungkook and then at me, asking for an explanation.

I jolted upright when I heard him.

I was supposed to move into his house but I haven't discussed it with my parents yet.

"Mom! Can I talk to you for a second? Jungkook, you can wait outside I'll come in a bit." I told him dragging my mother inside.

Jungkook nodded, widely grinning like a child who got his cookie.