[ 22 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

"yes, i just did."

"does that mean you're giving me a chance?" minho asked, anticipating the answer with confidence overflowing in his heart.

"i would've given you that chance long time ago," jisung signed with a smile, throwing his arms around minho in a hug. minho hugged back tightly, face heating up from the adrenaline from excitement. jisung tapped minho at the tightness of the hug, before minho remembered about jisung's wounds which have not healed completely yet, "i'm sorry, i got too excited."

"oh, they're hugging already," chan said. the boys walked towards them with paper bags of food and drinks in their hands.

"i assumed all went well?" felix questioned. the two pulled apart at the realisation of their friends there as minho nodded vigorously.

"you guys knew?" jisung signed at felix's question.

"yep, we had a part in planning," felix said proudly.

"well, since everything worked out for minho and jisung... this gives me the courage to confess, that felix and i are dating!" changbin confessed, looking down in embarrassment.

"bin!" felix said as he slapped changbin's arm in embarrassment at the sudden reveal of their relationship.

"oh yay! we definitely were clueless about this mysterious relationship! how did you hide it so well?" chan said in a sarcastic tone. they definitely did not know what was going on between the two. yep. definitely.

"stop it guys," changbin said in annoyance of their 'teasing'. "let's just eat," he sulked. they put down the bags of food on the steps they sat on and took out the food and drinks from the bags.

"well, congrats minho and jisung, and felix and changbin," chan said, smiling widely at his friends. minho and felix returned the smile, thanking the two.

♣️

"you're still going to walk me home?" jisung signed, as the two walked towards the bus stop. the two stood hand in hand under the shelter of the bus stop from the pouring rain, waiting for the bus to come to arrive. growing tired from having to stand in the train earlier a few minutes ago, the two prayed hard for the bus to arrive quickly.

"of course, i get to walk you home anytime i want now right?" minho replied, then letting out a long yawn.

"but you're tired," jisung signed, letting go and coming back to minho's hand as he continuously signed and held minho's hand back.

"don't worry, i want to get you home safe first, plus you haven't fully recovered yet," minho said, pulling jisung slightly to the front of the bus stop as he saw the bus coming into sight.

the two entered the bus, both eyeing the only seat left for the other to take. minho jerked his head towards the chair for jisung to occupy, but jisung pushed minho lightly, giving minho no choice but to take the seat. jisung placed his hand that he used to hold minho's hand on minho's shoulder, somewhat calming him.

minho let our one more yawn, before closing his eyes, relaxing under jisung's presence.

-
short chapter but i really wanted to give you guys something. i'm sorry updates are so slow, i'll having my first term exams next week. also, everyone please stay healthy and don't get sick!!!  stay safe from the corona virus!!! 😬😬