prologue✮

May 4th, 2007

London, United Kingdom.

Luke Hemmings and Eleanor James met at the age of 16 at a house party in the beautiful city of London.

He was living his dream along with his other three best friends, they were about to start recording an album with the help of the very famous boyband  One Direction. Luke was over the moon, he didn't believe that he was actually going to experience the rockstar life, at his young age everyone would have thought he was just a teenager trying to keep up with school. But that wasn't his case because when Louis Tomlinson discovered his band on youtube they almost immediately started to get recognized by a lot of people and a few months later they were in the UK  recording their first official song as a band.

Eleanor, on the other hand, was a really normal teenager trying to keep up with school, she was the definition of the "perfect British daughter". Her mum always pushed her to do things she didn't like just so she could be a very uptight, classy young lady. Eleanor didn't like any of the things her mother pushed her to do, she wasn't perfect nor classy, instead, she was far from that. She liked to party, to go out with her friends, she wanted to live her teenage years just as all the kids her age did.

So when she met Luke Hemmings at a party in her friends' house she forgot about every rule her mother had for her. She knew this new kid in town was different from all the preppy boys in her school and that caught all her attention.

They immediately had a connection, despite how young they were, both of them thought it was "love at first sight". Luke made her feel special like she was the only girl in the world. She fell in love with him, with his music, with all the things that came with the cute Australian boy, so it wasn't so long until they were an official couple. They did everything together, he was her first kiss, her first boyfriend and therefore the boy with whom she lost her virginity.

Her mum hated him, he was all that she never wanted for her daughter, but the young couple didn't care. They were perfect for each other.

Or that's what they thought.

When Eleanor got pregnant with his twin daughters things started to change, her mother was embarrassed that her 16-year-old daughter was expecting twins with a teenage rockstar, she wasn't happy at all.

Luke's family were comprehensive, they wanted the best for their son and their soon to be granddaughters, but management was another story. They didn't like the idea of a teenage boy having kids at such an early age, so they did everything in their hands to separate the young couple.

By the time the girls were born Eleanor and Luke were 17 years old, they were struggling with a lot of problems, so after a bad breakup, they decided it was better for both of them to forget about each other. He was going back to Australia and she was staying with her parents in London where she belonged. So, after a long conversation, they came to the worst agreement they could've ever done.

One of the girls was going to grow up with him and the other with her

Eleanor loved Luke with all her heart, all she wanted was to stay with him, but she knew that wasn't a possibility.

Luke loved Eleanor with all his heart, all he wanted was to stay with her and her daughter, but with his career coming up, things would be a lot worse.

And so, he never heard from Eleanor or his daughter again.

Hi, this is the prologue of this book, I hope you enjoy it!

of course, the dates won't match with real life, just remember its fiction.

let me know if you read this and what you think.

-ANNA