🌺06 ~ Save Me🌺

🌺Flower Showers🌺
~A Bakudeku Love Story~
06 - Save Me
Word Count: 3,005
⚠️Warnings⚠️: Profanity, blood, suicidal reference
Information:

🌺Flower Showers🌺~A Bakudeku Love Story~06 - Save MeWord Count: 3,005⚠️Warnings⚠️: Profanity, blood, suicidal reference Information:

🌺Previously on Flower Showers🌺

"You're back..." Katsuki says. The two were now star gazing. Looking at the stars and folded in a warm blanket. The two barely had any clothes on under this warm blanket. All they had were there boxers and each other.

"I see you stayed..." Izuku whisperers out as the starts twinkled.

"Always..."

The two felt the cool breeze and the flowers they laid atop on smelled fresh and newly bloomed.

Izuku rests his head on Katsuki's chest. "I wish I could stay her forever with you..."

"You can,"

"How?"

"Like I said earlier, make it stop..."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Make it stop? How do I do that?"

"You have options. Confess, and if they love you back, you'll be healed. If not, you'll die,"

"Damn okay," Izuku says and Katsuki chuckles.

"Just wait it out..."

"Kind of what I'm planning right now..."

"Or get the surgery," Katsuki finally says.

"You said that one last on purpose didn't you? Trying to build up the suspense or some shit?" Izuku says quirking a brow as the two cuddle closer.

"You have choices, Izuku." Katsuki says as he looks at the bright glowing moon.

"I know," Izuku says and sits up, "I wish I could stay in this dream world."

Izuku then climbs into Katsuki's lap, straddling him as he brings the blanket up to his shoulders. Katsuki smiles, but once again, there was no anger. This smile seemed so atypical for Katsuki's face. His eyebrows weren't even scowling, and he looked so calm.

"If you want to stay, then stay. No one is stopping you,"

"That's not true. Everything is stopping me from staying here... with you."