TOP STORIES

Hi friends I was tagged by @lathiks02 and @crazybookworm27. So thanks to them.

First I just want to inform you guys that I am not going to say my only Top 10 stories.

Because if I think of first top 10 then I just get some other new stories in my mind. So I am making this as “Top Stories.” Please don’t mind.

I am not promoting any stories. I am just sharing my likes to my friends/readers here.

 1.     “Knight in shining Armani suit and Interwined” by jerileekaye.

Can these stories be any more perfect? Nope I don’t think so. Trust me when I say this if someone treated me like the hero’s did in these stories. I will just marry him :P. I read Interwined like nearly 10 times and I want to do the same with other story but alas it is published already. I am just lucky to read it before it has been removed.

2.     “Heart for Milton” by trudys tattle. This is extension of “North and south” novel.

I would just say the best written story I have ever come across with in Wattpad. It is a lengthy one but totally worth one. We just get mesmerized by this story. I want to read it as many times as I can so if u have time give it a try.

  3.     “Hidden” by conleyswifey. I would just say that I wish you guys could read it. No words for this story. Loved it but it is now not available in wattpad. I am going to buy this one for sure. Still I feel goosebumps while thinking about this.

4.     “The story of two” by dadelik. This is also a great story. Showed how heartbreaks affect a person and how those breaks can be cured too by a right person. This writer wrote more stories in which we get moved totally but the problem is there is no happy ending, they are just deadly sad and only sad. so I will not make them as my top. But this one is good.

5.     “Living high school to the fullest” by Skydancer is very fullest story. Total fun and great enjoyment. After reading this we will just wish to go to that high school and meet all the characters.

6.     “Seeing stars” by littlemissauthor97. I am challenging you guys if you say that it is not a funny story at all. Because we will just laugh like mad people while reading this.

  7.     “How to turn a good girl bad” by likkleangel. Another humor one and this is actually the first funny story I read.

 8.     “The mischievous Mrs.Maxfield” by ninyatippett. Superb story and the biggest I have ever read and totally worth it. I am sure most of you have read this.

  9.     “King’s wife” by hello_say, “Marriage by law” by mysterious_writer, “Mr and Mrs impossible” by tauralicious, “The Transient wife” by greenwriter, “The unlikely fiancé” by faddiemanzi, and all the stories of RaziaSultana. These all are the best. I can’t choose any one of them from these stories. Whenever I get time I just read them again and again.

10.“All I’ve never wanted” by ACRL37, “Just one Night” by SomeoneLovesyou and “Unexpected boyfriend” by yellowjupiter. These three are not same category but they are kind of you know similar in some way. We can enjoy them.

 11.“When Like Minds Collide” by Ashful. I only loved one historical story and that is this one. Too good guys.

12.I read so many werewolf stories like so… many but I liked only one “Darkest desires”. I don’t know the writer name because it is unavailable at present as it is removed :(.

13. Last but not least all the stories by sweetblunch. These stories kind of have a hook and make you attach to them

These all are my top ones but only when I still haven’t touched Indian stories at all. When I started reading them I wanted to read more. So this list will always be there but because of some wonderful writers it just got increased.

Indian Stories

1.     The first Indian story I have ever read is “Meant to be yours” by _Khwaish_. It is totally perfect one and this is also the first story which I read even before it is completed. I fell in love with Indian stories with this one.

2.     The second story I read is “It’s Fate” by Paarri. It just completed recently. She rocked it actually. I never saw someone giving mostly equal share to each character when there are so many. She made us ride a rollercoaster with twists and turns, surprises. So hat’s off.

 3.    The third story I read is “Destined to be his” by Lathika02. I have no words to describe this story. She is doing a very good job with this. She too gave equal importance to all the characters. And the rituals in marriage, plz don’t even make me start. She just described them so beautifully like we need not go to any wedding to know about them at all. Too many claps for that effort. I am praying that the story just goes on and on totally.

4.     The fourth one is “Loving hearts” by Crazybookworm27. Beautiful story guys. She just takes us into the story. I am waiting for the updates in this story eagerly. And the description about the characters nature is so good.

5.     Next one “Arrange marriage sans love” by Khushi95. I loved that story totally. It is so cute and I can’t describe more than this. Please don’t mind.

6.     I won’t say this one as sixth one because the author I am talking about wrote maybe nearly or more than 60stories. Yeah they are one shots but seriously the number is big. And after reading each story we wish it is some big story and we can just continue to read it. The story maybe short but she never misses any part of the story to make us feel. I just love this writer yaar. Where is she even getting these many ideas from. A huge applause just for her. I already know that you got her name so she is “Lazyakabookworm”.

That’s it guys. I am sorry if I missed any story. Maybe I loved them but it must have just didn’t crossed my mind. I am sure that I still have more top stories but I can’t remember.

So I am again sorry for boring you with these big explanations. And I am tagging all the readers actually.