Breaking Dawn Continued 3

Chapter 3- Bella's POV

I was in a sort of knocked out state. I mean I knew what was going on but couldn’t wake up if you get what I mean. Anyway, I found out my gift, Emmett knocked me out by running into me- it is possible for vampires to get knocked out but it only happens if they are in shock and have been hit by another vampire- and now here I am. I've been trying out my gift for the past 5 minutes,blocking Alice from seeing my future, Edward and Jazz from reading Alice's confusion and given myself 7 minutes of unconsciousness. My gift is quite peculiar but from what I know it will be quite useful. For instance, this means I can have any gift I can think of and adjust it- now I can mind-read everyone,have a mental and physical block, can see everyone’s future at will(even the wolves), can get your gift with physical contact and have the power to blank out all senses but also to block several but not all the senses. 30 secs till I wake up..... 20.....15......10...9...8...7...6..5...4...3...2...1 I wake up with a sudden shot up. “ Bella? Oh Isabelly is alright peeps!” I roll my eyes at his attempt to do a British accent. The next thing I know, Edward is here next to me. “ Bella, I know you've been in shock and stuff but this is important and I need you to listen Okay?? Good well then you see Alice has stopped seeing your future so whats happened??” Seriously, the guy can get so overprotective a times “Eddie I’m fine I was just trying out my powers...talking about that I’m gonna go to the garden and try them all out but please don't follow me it's gonna be a surprise 'Kay?” I question him as an idea pops into my mind.... ahh revenge is sweet. I quickly give myself the power of transportation and teleport to the garden where I found Alice. I also give myself the power of extremely developed senses and finally see my target walking- very unusual for a vamp- down the stairs. Edward.

“You know that is absolutely crazy and insane but I have to say this ... it will be amazing!” Alice laughed as I told her my plan. In this Alice's help is needed because she has made up some good powers apparently, and I believe her. Unluckily the consequence will be shopping with Alice for 10 hours but I've got an answer for that one. I'll make a power that will get me to be in two places at once. Result! “Alice tell me the powers now.” “Kay Bells calm down!! Right here they are:

shape shifting, telepathy, controlling the main elements,giving/taking other peoples powers and maybe something like changing your appearance or invisibility.”I was silent for a minute, adding those powers to my 'list' but adjusting the controlling the main elements to controlling every element (e.g. shadows,light you know the drill)” Alice, what should I do now?” Of course, Alice replied “Well for a start how about letting me see you future?” “Aliceee. You know I won't and don’t use the but then ' I’ll tell you whats gonna happen ' excuse because I’ve got your power now and I can even see the wolves future! So, ha” Alice stares at me with wide eyes “That is SOOO not fair. But for the powers I gave you you have to give me one back.” I smirk. Sure I’d give her one... the ability to fall asleep (ever so exciting!(note sarcasm)). “There you go Alice, your work is done you an go now... oh and your extra power id to sleep soundlessly all through the night.” I smirked and teleported to the garden to find Edward. I can't believe this all happened overnight- I just noticed that the time was 5:00 am – it was time to wake up Nessie but before that I have a job to do.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heya Guys soz for not updating earlier.....the Christmas hols have started so i should write longer parts....the story will get better i promise....thanxs for your support!!!!!

Kat