Reception.....?

3rd person's pov.

They arrived at Arendelle wearing totally different clothes. Elsa is now wearing a hoodie and Jack's hoodie changed into a white longsleeve with a bowtie made of ice. They made it to the castle just to be greeted by people lining up one by one just to be healed by Rapunzel's hair. Rapunzel didn't complain, it is her job to help people who are in need especially the ones she loves.

Elsa listened to Rapunzel's sweet voice and smiled. Her voice is actually good though.

Jack and Elsa was still unnoticed, but soon noticed by Anna, her one and only sister. Anna gasped at the sight of the two icy lovers. She quickly ran to them and hugged them both. But Anna was still clueless about the whole outfit change and the teary eyes.

"What's with the outfit?" Anna asked. She pulled out a confused, cute pout that's worth melting for. Elsa giggled.

"My husband and I just wanted to change outfits cause we want something new." Elsa answered, saying the word 'husband' a bit louder.

"Wait, what?" Anna asked, confused. Elsa chuckled at her most iconic line.

Yep! Anna's 'wait,what?' is iconic for her.

"You say that a million times when your'e confused." Elsa said, covering her hand trying to hold back a giggle.

"And yes, husband." Elsa said and leaned on to Jack's shoulders. Anna gasped and tried REALLY hard not to scream but failed.

"AAHHHHHHH!!!!! YES!!!! THEYR'E MARRIEEEEDDDD!!!!! OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!" Anna let out a huge scream, making the others flinch.

"What the fur is going on?" Adrien asked, slightly panicking cause he doesn't know where Pitch went.

"Oh my violets!!" Guinevere shouted in shock.

"F***!" Gusion accidentally cursed and they all looked at him.

"What does F*** mean?" Anna asked curiously.

Jack and Elsa heard Gusion's curse very clearly and blushed.

"Y-yeah! G-gu-gusion wh-wha-what d-does t-that m-mean?" Elsa stuttered while blushing madly. Jack was also blushing.......

They have heard that word before and even did it.

*flashback* (idk how to write this but I've been reading.... L.E.M.O.N.

"Will you be mine?" Deleted scene cause I thought I was innocent...

Pfft. Was?)

Jack quickly kissed Elsa once they get into their tent. Yes, they share the same tent and even the same bed but that's normal.

"Wait, do you think this is a bit...... fast?" Elsa asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"You'll want this later on." Jack said and then smirked. He kissed Elsa again but a bit violently and she responded to the kiss.

He lay her down into their bed. He was on top of hers now. And she's entirely under his control.

Elsa wrapped her arms around his neck and enjoyed what they were doing. Jack noticed Elsa feeling pleasured so his lips went to her jawline, leaving wet kisses on it. Elsa couldn't help but moan in enjoyment. She loved the feeling of his lips brushing in her skin, and now they get to do this more often.

Jack went to kiss her neck, making Elsa's moan louder. She really did want this. And there is no way she could deny it. That feeling when Jack's lips are pressed on hers, so good. And the way he's caressing her cheeks gently makes her feel the love that she deserves.