Tuesdays Encounter

I was at the library looking through some old town articles when I first laid my eyes on him. His eyes so blue that I swam in them, but I was in love with someone else. He smiled at me crookedly. I looked away.

He came up to me. There was no one else around.

"You look like fun" he said to me.

"You look like trouble," I respond. He laughed at me. "I better be going". I tried to leave but he had me blocked.

"You're not going anywhere, right now"

I feared what would happen next, but at the same time it was burning inside me.

He moved closer to me. I couldn't move, unknowing what was going to happen next. He put his hand over my mouth and told me not to scream or it will be worse. He unbuttoned my blouse revealing my black lacy bra. He licked his finger and moved his hand into my bra and locates my nipple. My nipples are hard. I don't want this, but maybe I do.

He starts kissing my neck and moves down towards my chest, until finally my nipples are met with his warm lips.

"I know you want me. I've never felt nipples so hard. I bet your pussy is nice and soaked for me" he says.

He moved his hand from my breast to the bottom of my skirt.

Fuck, I remember that I'm incommando today because laundry isn't getting done until tonight.

He was getting higher up my thigh. Until he finally came to my center. 

"No panties, huh. Looks like it's going to make this easier for me, you slutty girl."

He was so sexy. Confident. He was taking what he wanted, but this was wrong. I had to try to stop him.

"Ouch, you bit me. How you're going to pay you skank."

He grabbed me by the neck and turned me away from him. He was still covering my mouth. He took his hand from my neck to pull up my skirt. His hands were warm and strong.

I'm hearing a zipper. No this is not happening- Omg he just put his cock inside of me. Fuck it feels so good. He's thrusting so hard. His cock feels so good. How the Hell am I going to explain this to my lover.

This random man is making my body feel crazy things. His cock is hitting my spot everytime. I've never had so many orgasms. This is so wrong.

Wait, it stopped.

"There, I'm finished with you. Now your a cum filled little slut."

Wait. What?!

He zips up his pants and finally let's me go as he runs out of the library.

Now what the fuck am I going to do. I need to talk to my lover ASAP.