THE BOYS ARE BACK AND SO ARE THE GIRLS

Momoko pov

It was just another day of school, boring as always. The girls and our cousins were in our classroom, yes our classroom we have a special class for the 22 of us, the people who excel in academics and sports and some higher class people like Princess Morbucks and her sidekicks. It's pretty big it can hold eighty students and it still wouldn't be crowded.

Princess Morbucks - did you girls hear the news? The rumours are that we are gonna have new students today

Princess Morbucks - did you girls hear the news? The rumours are that we are gonna have new students today. I heard that some of them are pretty boys.

Kaoru - that bitch is always first on the news if the news involves boys.

Miyako - I remembered when Momoko used to be as boy crazy as her.

Me - I used to be boy crazy but not in that caliber.

Yumiko - yeah now she loathes boys.

Kuriko - the only boys that my big sister doesn't loathe are our cousins, their friends,the men in our families, the boys in our classroom, the professor and Ken.

Me - don't act like you don't loathe boys too

Michio - she has a point I mean we hate girls too but for some odd reasons the girls here are more attracted to us by our cold shoulder.

Akina - those girls are just stupid to think that you'll fall for them.

If you guys are wondering why my little sister Kuriko is here then let me explain. After what happened with the rrbz my sister was traumatised she was diagnosed with Androphobia it means she is afraid of males the only males that can actually talk to her are our cousins, their friends, the men in our families, the professor and his son Ken. Considering how smart my sister is she skipped grades to be able to go to classes with us.

Me - hey that reminds me when are Haruhi and Izuku coming? I heard she got her heart broken by a Ruff too.

Miyako - yeah I heard about it but a guy named Shoto is helping her move on with the help of Izuku of course.

Kaoru - they said they had a problem that's why they can't come to school today. But she did say that they were transferring tomorrow.

Yumiko - yeah I heard that they were with the Shoto guy. Apparently he's transferring here too.

Miki - I heard from Izuku that Shouto is treating Haruhi really well.

Minoru - yeah but Izuku said that she still hates other boys.

Me - well that was supposed to be expected.

Miss Keane - OK everyone settle down. I know that you all have heard the rumours in school about having new classmates, I know that you are very excited to meet them. They are still currently in the office so you have some time to prepare for the new comers welcome.

Ikuto pov

My name is Ikuto Jojo. I'm part of the RRBZ. Today me and my brothers are transferring to New Townsville High. We have been gone for six years. We suddenly left New Townsville when we were 14 it pained me so much because I didn't say anything to my Momoko. I left her on our one year anniversary without saying goodbye. But now that I'm back I will do anything to get her back. We are in the principal's office now getting our locker numbers and a map of the school.

Principal - now that you all have your locker numbers and the school map you must hurry to your classroom or you'll be late

We got out of the office and at started to make our way to our homeroom.

Mikuto - hey Ikuto I have a question.

Me - sure ask away.

Mikuto - do you think the girls will forgive us for everything that we did to them?

Me - of course they love us after all and we'll do anything to make them forgive us.

Mikuto - but what if they all moved on and have boyfriends of their own?

That question made everyone freeze. That question made us all think of how stupid we all are because we've been gone for six years there's no way that they didn't move on from us.

Kai - little bro we didn't really break up so they still belong to us.

Haruka - Mikuto has a point we left them without saying anything there's no way that they didn't move on.

Himari - but we're their counterparts we're there other halves and nothing can change that.

Makoto - yeah and there's no way that they can get anyone else better than us in New Townsville.

Subaru - well I can think of at least some people that treats and will treat the girls better than we ever did.

Saiko - now that Subaru mentioned it there are dozens of girls who can treat the boys better than we did Himari.

Me - OK Subaru give us the list and let's see if your right.

Subaru - well for Momoko there's Dexter, for Miyako there's Cody, Kaoru has Mitch, Yumiko has Ernie, Akina has Naga, Nanami has Otto, Ayame has Eddward, Kuriko has Ken, Karin has Mandark, Hoshimi has Drax, and Hitomi has Edwin. Even though some of them are really stupid they are kind.

Me - OK enough we are already here so let's end this stupid conversation.

The teacher inside saw us and decided to tell the class.

Teacher - OK everyone your new classmates are here you must treat them well and make sure that they feel welcome OK?

Class - yes Miss Keane

So her names Miss Keane neat name for a teacher though. We looked inside and saw that the majority of the class were girls only twenty two were guys, all of them are facing the other way with their backs facing the door so we didn't really see them.

Girl - Miss Keane how many transferees are we getting?

Miss Keane - good question Robin. Well we are currently expecting twenty seven new transferees but the I think the five others had personal problems which caused them to delay the transfer. But the twenty two of them are here so we should welcome them with open arms. Ok?

Everyone - yes Miss Keane.

Miss Keane - you all should come in.

We all obeyed and went inside the classroom. The first person I saw was my Momoko and from her expression I'm sure that she saw me too.

Momoko pov

The new students came in and the first thing I saw was a red cap on top of auburn colored hair, I looked at the girls and our cousins they were as shocked as me. That was when we all knew

THE BOYS ARE BACK AND SO ARE THE GIRLS.