Chapter Three

Over the next few days, me and George had been non stop texting and ringing each other - I have never been this happy, I was so glad I had someone to talk to. I found out he has an obsession with monkeys, he has the cutest giggle and he plays guitar.

It was the day we were finally going to go out and we were going to the local funfair which was always in town in the half term. Considering I'm not a big fan of fairs, I was so excited to go. I decided to wear one of my favourite tops and jeans and converse and a jacket.

-

I was standing outside the funfair with earphones listening to music, watching all little kids and people my age run into the funfair. I was daydreaming to myself looking like a loner - as per usual as George would say.

Suddenly someone came from behind me making me jump literally out of my skin, pulling out my earphones at the same time I turned around to see George looking down at me smiling.

"Boo!" he giggled.

"Well, thanks for giving me a heart attack!" I said holding onto my chest still shaking.

"Im sorry but that was so funny!" He was near rolling on the floor laughing.

"Im shaking like what? omg I hate you!" I said joking around.

"I love you too!" he continued, " so what do you want to go on first?" We walked in and all the rides were mostly full of little kids.

"Look, there is a haunted house - what about that?" He asked.

"You just seen what I was like before, imagine in a haunted house!" I hesitated.

"Okay well if you don't want to.." He decided to do the puppy eyes at me, seriously how could I say no to him?

"Fine! If I die, it's your fault okay?" I agreed laughing.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you!" he said laughing.

-

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed, random figures of monsters such as clowns kept on popping out. I had my hands over my eyes, but I still could see.

"Come here." I heard George whisper, he put his arm around me and let me hide my head on the side of his chest. I felt so safe in his arms.

"That was the most terrifying ride I've ever been on!" I still could feel my heat beating fast.

"I told you I would protect you though!" He said putting his arm around me laughing.

"Well thank you!" We both laughed.

"What about the Ferris wheel then?" he asked.

"That should be good, let's go!"I answered.

We were half way up, and it was freezing cold. We were nearly at the top and when we finally reached it, it suddenly stopped.

"what's happened now?"I said all of a sudden.

"We are trying to fix this, it will be moving in a moment!" We heard the man shout through microphone.

"Well what an eventful night this has been then!" I laughed.

"And I've loved every minute of it."he smiled, grabbing hold of my hand gently.

"Me too." I smiled back.

-

He decided to walk me home since it was getting dark, we got outside of my door.

"We should so do this again!" I said laughing.

"Definitely!" He grinned, and then he put his arms around me bringing me into a hug, I hugged him back. He gave the most amazing hugs I must say. He pulled away and he just stared at me.

"Have I got something on my face?" I wondered cleaning my face hoping I never had anything there.

"No, no your fine don't worry!" He giggled.

"Well what is it?" I laughed.

"I like the colour of your eyes." Talk about random.

"Well I like your eye colour as well!" I smiled.

Then my mum opened the door.