Chapter 9 Rescue the dragon!

Once Ichigo woke he felt chains around his arms legs and neck preventing any movement. He looked around and noticed he was in a cell with two soul reapers guarding the cell. He tried breaking the chains but they wouldn't snap. He soon stopped when he heard a chuckle from the cell doors. He looked over to see the Old man with Rukia and Renji at his sides. Ichigo smirked and began laughing.

"You guys are a bunch of assholes and you know it! You instantly grab me stop your fight and retreat like cowards. You know the way I see it your all afr-AHHHHHHHHHH" Ichigo was cut off by Electricity going through the chains into his body. Ichigo roared out in pain and when it finally stopped. Ichigo looked up and seen the old man smirking and walking away with Renji leaving Rukia with Ichigo. Rukia looked like she was about to cry but held it in as she looked at the scars that were all over his body. She then walked away leaving Ichigo in the darkness of his cell alone...

With the Espada

   Grimmjow and Ulquiorra watched as the trio walked out of the dungeon and had two soul Reapers guard it. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra killed the duo and went inside looking for Ichigo, as they walked they suddenly heard a pain filled scream and instantly ran to it. Once they got to the source of the scream Grimmjow's eyes widened in shock and horror. In front of them Ichigo was chained to the wall while a soul reaper had a remote that made the chains shock Ichigo. Grimmjow growled and killed the Reaper as Ulquiorra unchained and helped Ichigo out of the dungeon, Ichigo panted as his dragon horns formed and his teeth turned sharp trying to regain his power. However he was too weak and instantly fell back down, thankfully Ulquiorra caught him and opened a Gargantua and brought him right to Szayel to make sure he wasn't too hurt.

  Once Aizen came in all hell broke out. Aizen was enraged he told the Espada if one Soul Reaper was found in Hueco Mundo they were to be Executed on the spot. Aizen looked at the hurt form of Ichigo and swore he would protect him no matter what. Ichigo woke and looked up to see Aizen looking at him with a small smile.

  "A-Aizen? Where am I?" Ichigo asked still in pain. Aizen looked at him and smiled as he kissed his lovers forehead.

   "Your hack home my love...back with me" Aizen responded and hugged Ichigo not letting go. Ichigo returned the hug and sobbed into his chest about the endless shocks and harm. Aizen hushed him and told him everything would be OK and that he swears he will protect him no matter what.

   Ichigo was soon able to go. Aizen wanted to ravish him after his long disappearance but he knew the boy still had Many wounds to heal. Ichigo calmy walked around to be met with Barragan who was smirking very creepily, as Ichigo was about to leave to get away from the weirdo Barragan pushed him against the wall opening one of his more Severe injuries. Ichigo screamed out in pain but was hushed by Barragans Hand, he smirked at the boy with a look in his eyes that scared Ichigo.

  "Aizen doesn't deserve you...if anything I could give you anything you could ever want and more pleasure then he could ever give you..." Barragan whispered but was interrupted by Ichigo hitting his hand. Barragan groaned and let go of the boy but instantly back handed him into a wall breaking his rib in the process. Barragan smirked but suddenly stopped when he felt Strong reistu from behind him. He turned to see Aizen, Tousen, and Gin Aizen looking like he was going to kill Barragan, Tousen and Gin brought Barragan to the cells where he was imprisoned for up to 6 days while Aizen stayed helping Ichigo try and get up. However every time Ichigo tried standing or moving he was in pain and it was due to his rib being broken. 

     "its alright my love... Ill have Szayel come here to take a look at you. Just don't move ok?" Aizen asked and received a pained nod from Ichigo. Aizen quickly went to get Szayel and went back to see more blood on Ichigo's wounds and Ichigos side beginning to turn into a purple color. Szayel quickly went to work, Once he was done he looked at Aizen and told him to keep Ichigo away from anyone who looks like taking him as their own. Aizen understood and picked up Ichigo bringing him to their room.

    Aizen placed him on the bed and was about to walk away but was stopped by Ichigo grabbing his hand. Aizen turned around and went to Ichigo.

  "Aizen im sorry...I wasn't strong enough to escape. and if I was then I wouldn't have gotten captured, and none of this would have happened... and I-" Ichigo was cut off by Lips and soon calmed down.

   "my dear that wasn't your fault. you were taken in a savage way and you were harmed for no good reason. I care about you and I wont ever let Anyone take you from me again. I promise that to you." Aizen said and kissed Ichigo's forehead as he dozed off to sleep. Once Aizen left the room he called for Grimmjow and told him Once Ichigo woke up to tell Aizen and to escort Ichigo to Aizen. Grimmjow understood and stood guard making sure no one gets in.

5 Hours Later

   Ichigo finally woke and seen Grimmjow inside the room. he smirked and tried getting up but failed to. Grimmjow quickly got him and walked towards Aizens Throne room. Grimmjow glanced down at Ichigo and Seen Red And Black Reistu surrounding his arms, he quickly got to Aizens Throne room. Once they arrived half of Ichigo's arm was surrounded and now clawed, Aizen took note of this and brought Ichigo outside and summoned his Espada to see the transformation. Ichigo crouched and soon black and Red Reistu fully surrounded him and he became a Black And Red dragon.

 Ichigo crouched and soon black and Red Reistu fully surrounded him and he became a Black And Red dragon

   They all stared in awe as Ichigo spread his Wings wide and Flew in the sky. Ichigo suddenly seen a hollow and attacked, the hollow threw attacks at him and tried biting Ichigo but failed. Ichigo cut both its arms off with his tail and slit its throat, watching it fall to the ground. He glided down to the carcass and began eating it as the fins on his head went up detecting any Danger around him. Aizen and the others were amazed at how fast he took out the hollow and were even more surprised to see him eating it. Grimmjow went over to him and was about to talk to him but was stopped by a loud roar and Ichigo smacked him with his tail back to the espada....

TO BE CONTIUED