♡Quotes #Eleven

Hellooooo Guys. This update is dedicated to the one who requested it. Yeaaaah because you love Taylor Swift here it is. As I promised. Hope you like it. *Wink* and I love also Taylor Swift. ^______^ hehe.

Taylor Swift

Never believe anyone who tells you that you don't deserve what you want .

There are two ways you can get with pain: you can let destroy you or you can use it as fuel to drive you.

We should love, not fall in love,because everything that falls gets broken.

When you hear people making hateful comments, stand up to them. Point out what a waste it is to hate, and you could open their eyes.

I wish all teenagers can filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and Alcohol.

I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect.

Your feelings so are important to write down, to capture and to remember because today you're heartbroken, but tomorrow you'll be in love again.

In relationship each person should support the other, they should lift each other.

I love making new friends and I respect people for a lot of different reasons.

We don't need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.

__________________

Thank you sa nag Request Again! XD hehehe
Wag kayong mahiya mag request ha? Hehehe friends friends tayo Lels. Sareeey FC alert here. ^_____^v

#Bluesly18