Numba 4

YN is 5 months pregnant and I don't want to be no daddy. YN has a appointment today to see what the baby is. Even tho I ain't ready for the father title I still want a boy. YN want a girl. We got up and got ready to go to the appointment. On our way there we stopped at Starbucks. About 10 mins later we were there. We went in and YN signed in. As we sat down this lady, prolly in her 30's kept staring at YN. YN gave her the stank face. Then the lady whispered under her breath, "Yo fat self shouldn't even be pregnant. Cuz that ain't the daddy." YN got up and slapped her. Then she said "First off, God blessed me with baby and that IS the father. Second, it ain't yo place to tell me anything." Just then the doctor called us back. We found out we were having a boy. We left there and went go get baby clothes and stuff. When we got home we called my mom, her mom, dad and aunt over. We told them what we were having and then ate again because they brought food.
***4 months later***

Weare the hospital bc YN giving birth. That boy was 9lbs 5oz and 25inches long. We named him Austynn Anthony Alsina. After 2 days we took him home, my mom stayed for a while to help out. Austynn is lazy idk what, but right that's good. Ima have my boy FRESHH.

...................................................................................................................................................................
Go check out my book "Tha real Me." Was that chapter any good?