One-short

The soft leaves fell on the distorted window, bringing a cool wind and brushing gently across my cheek. I lay straight in the soft feathered bed with my arm bent towards my forehead, covering the twinkle of the early sunrise.

The birds chips happily and merrily as the wind become more evident and swift. Groaning in despair I rolled on the other side of the bed, hugging the warmth that I found.

The light humming of his heart and the easy delicate breath he took made my heart breach in envy, sleeping so peaceful and so sound. I reached over and grabbed his dark-rough hands in my smooth paler ones.

Signing in contempt as he rolled over to face me, his smirk creeping along his tired features, his eyes pulled back in a squint aged with tiny wrinkles but his face showed no age of an old man but a young fulfilled man.

"Ay" he said in a deep haggard voice.

I smiled a warm smile, a nickname he had given me. I pressed my lips against his ragged mouth and lent closer into his embrace. Full mirrored lights beamed our sprawled out bodies on the white fluffed bed.

our bodies tangled in the sheets as our mouths continued to hungrily sort the other, a full minute passed and we parted, panting with the rise and fall of our chest in sync with the other.

"Ay" he began,"You trust me, don't you?" he asked, his jade eyes boring into my very soul.

"Yes" i answered truthfully, he was my everything of course i trusted him.

he smiled with a curved smile and chuckled, he crossed his arms at the back of his head and laid nestled in his arms.

"You know I'll always love you as well" he looked to me as i sat upright, one leg bent to rest against my straight leg.

"Of course" I lent over to touch his face," And I will always love you,too Samuel" I smiled once more, i bent down to his face and plastered a smooth and sweet kiss.

Our kiss was cut short as I heard the door bell ring and looked to my clock on the wooden draw reading only 7:45AM in the morning.

"Who could that be?" I questioned.

he shrugged, before sitting upright and swinging his legs on the polished wooden floors.

"No" I held a hand in front of him,"I'll go see who it is" i grabbed my blue robe that was siting nicely on the straw chair and tied the knot on my side before heading down the hall.

I walked past many pictured frames hanging proudly on my wall and the clean bench tables full with more photos.

smiling in ecstasy i reached the door, the person on the other side gave another firm knock on the door.

turning the knob without delay i opened the door wide.

"Aylish!" Samuel screamed.