Wait And Watch

Noryn's POV

" What are you saying!!!" I said to him. He sighed deeply.

" It's true." He said.

" How is that possible?! If the baby is alive then he should be with his mother. But I haven't seen any baby boy of 3 or 4 years old with Cara ever. She doesn't have a baby." I said to him.

" Cause she also knows that her baby couldn't survive." He said to me.

" What?!!" I said.

" Yeah." He said to me.

" But where is the baby?" I asked him.

" I don't know." He sighed deeply. " If I knew then everything would be alright."

" What do you mean by you don't know?" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" The day when that incident happened and Julian got into Coma someone used his phone and send texts and some fake photos to Cara saying he is breaking up with her. She was so depressed that time. She thought Julian has really done those things. So, she was deeply hurt. She was very depressed that time. Cara was a brilliant student with a bright future but that one incident destroyed her life completely. She had her final exams in 3 days but she was so broken to attend that. She kept consuming alcohol which was overdosed and she almost died that time which I came to know later." He said and I was completely shocked.

Those things happened in their lives?!! Someone said it right. No life goes smoothly. Everyone has problems. If you think about their problem then you will feel yours are not the worst.

" When I found her in Sydney I wanted to talk to her but her family didn't let me." I said to her. " She was pregnant that time. I tried to find out a way to talk to her but she didn't ever come out of the house. Even the doctor would come to visit her at home." He said to me. " She caged herself at home. There Julian wasn't doing well as well. I kept flying to Sydney to Melbourne, Melbourne to Sydney. I kept going there to have a chance to talk to Cara which I have never ever got." He said to me.

" Hmm... Then?" She asked.

" One day my step mother the witch lady come to know about Cara's pregnancy. She kept telling me to ask Cara to abort the baby. I was so shocked at this at first then I was very angry then. We had a huge fight that day. She always wanted Julian to marry Nicci which wasn't possible cause he was already married. She told me to get them divorced." He said and I gritted.

" What the hell!!!" I said gritting.

" Yeah. She wanted them to get separated. She hit upon various plans which never got successful. But at last she hit upon a very cruel plan which was successful." He said to me.

" Which plan?" I asked him.

" I told Heather and others to keep their eyes on Cara if she if her family needs anything in that situation. I couldn't be there as Julian went through a big operation that time. I needed to be with him. He kept asking me about her all the time and I kept lying him about her saying that she is at home meeting her family. I told him that I didn't tell her anything as she would be worried." He said to me.

" But what did your stepmom do in this?" I asked him. I was still curious about the baby. Why doesn't he know about the baby if the baby is alive?!!

" She has done the biggest thing here." He said to me.

" What did she do?" I asked him. He sighed.

" I knew that Cara was doing well and I had a plan to go there when she was going to give birth to the baby and would have told her everything about it so that all the confusions gets cleared. But she gave birth to the baby a week before the due date. Here Julian wasn't doing well too. I couldn't reach there on time. But in the meantime this witch for my stepmom reached there. She bought the doctors and nurses there and replaced Cara's baby with another baby which was already dead. They told everyone that the baby is dead." He said and I looked at him completely shocked. How can someone be that cruel to do something like this?!!

" I reached there the very next day when Heather called me to inform me that the baby is no more. I was very upset thinking about how will I explain everything to Cara. I was feeling guilty already. I wanted to keep her safe and sound but her baby left us. That was a big shock for us. When I reached there, I found that witch there. Before I could reach the Cara she told me what she did and she would kill the baby if I didn't do what she tells me to do." He said.

" You trusted her without any proof?!" I asked him.

" She showed me the CCTV footage. Later I found all the original footage of that hospital and she really has kidnapped the baby." He said and sighed deeply.

" Then?" She asked me.

" She told me to tell Julian that Cara has left him for someone else. I didn't want to do that. I love both of them unconditionally. I couldn't do that to them to destroy their happiness. But I was helpless. She would have killed the baby if I didn't listen to her." He said and sighed deeply. What?!!

" She did that?!!" I asked him and he nodded.

" Yes. After this incident Cara was mentally broken completely thinking about losing both Julian and their baby. She was in mental asylum for a few months. She was that much depressed. I couldn't do anything do help her as I was helpless about the baby." He said. I looked at him shocked. Cara was in mental Asylum!!! What the hell!!!

" I tried to find my nephew out. I didn't left any chance to do so. I told my people to keep eyes on the my stepmom. I trapped her phone, hacked her social media accounts but couldn't get a single clue about him all these years. But she kept showing me his photos and others saying he is safe and sound and is with one of her trustworthy person." He said looking away. I could clearly see that he was trying to hide his tears. I never thought a man like Roman will cry for something. I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back tightly.

" Even a few days she asked me to separate Cara and Julian in 3 months otherwise she will hurt my nephew." He said I a broken tone. I patted his head.

" Sssshhhh!!! Nothing will happen. Everything will be fine." I said to him. " You are not alone now. I am with you." I said to him.

I am going to make you pay for this, witch. You made my friends suffer all these years using my husband. It will be ended. Now I will be the one who will be taking everything back with interest from you. Just wait and watch.