Chapter 25: "You Must Be Horny As Hell!"

status: unedited

status: unedited

dt
bloodredballoons

▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎

The doctor searches through a shelf of files, hands trembling as he flips the pages. Klaus is perched on top of the rack and he is currently giving Lance a death glare. Five is beside me, his eyes darting towards me every once in a while. Whether it's to check if I'm alright, or to gauge what I'm going to do next, I'm not sure, but either way he looks extremely attractive at the moment.

Sensing it's going to take a few minutes for the doctor to find the owner of the eye, I turn to Five and smile "Five, baby, what are we going to do after we find whose eye it is?" Biting down gently on my lower lip, I pout and maintain eye contact with him. He blushes upon noticing me and adjusts his collar slightly "We'll have to go find that person, and probably kill him." "Ah, murder. One of the best things to do on a first date," I deadpan.

Moving closer to him, I lean my head on his shoulder and murmur "I meant what I said earlier, you know." His body tenses up under my touch "W-what?" "You do look hot like this." Five is so flustered right now, he's unable to formulate a reply. "Also, thanks for lending me your blazer. Otherwise I might have to parade around topless for the rest of the day," I say coyly. Five clenches his jaw, flexing his incredible jawline and says "We wouldn't want that now, would we?" I flip my h/c hair and step away "I don't know, Five, would you?"

Five is saved from having to reply by the doctor mumbling "Oh, that's strange." Five perks up and asks "What?" "Uh, the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet," he stutters, glancing at Klaus, who is smiling at him creepily. Klaus hops off the shelf and lands with a thump next to the doctor "What?!" The doctor continues nervously "The eye with that serial number... this can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet. Where did you get that eye?"

I hurriedly look at Five, whose expression falls and he glares at the doctor while shaking his head. I know this is supposed to be a bad time, but I can't help but notice exactly how the afternoon sun hits his jade green eyes, making them glitter like tiny gems. Klaus notices me staring and makes a kissy face at me while I flip him off in return.

Five curses angrily under his breath and storms out of the room without another word. Klaus and I glance at each other before quickly following after him.

• ♤ • ♤ • ♤ • ♤ • ♤ •

"Well, this is not good," Five mutters under his breath as we exit the hospital. Pointing at himself eagerly, Klaus asks "I was pretty good though, right? Yeah, what about my consent, b¡tch!" He pretends to karate chop someone before striking an elegant pose. I chuckle "Yup, you were awesome."