ℂ𝕙. 𝟠: ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕆𝕦𝕥

It was 4 a.m. when I had finally managed to fall asleep.

Finally it was Saturday night. I wore a sexy black dress. I did my hair and makeup. Then I waited for Hwasa and Wheein to pick me up.

We entered the club and tried to find where Taehyung and Jimin were. Hwasa spotted Taehyung and Jimin sitting in front of the bar. I had already told Hwasa, Wheein and Jimin about what I was gonna tell Taehyung today. So all of them just left me alone with Taehyung and went to the dance floor.

I took the empty seat beside him. As soon as he noticed me he flashed a smile at me.

"Hi Y/n. You're here!"

"Hi Taehyung!"

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"No thanks. Hey Taehyung, I have something to tell you." I fiddled with my fingers looking down.

He noticed my body language and said "What's wrong? Is everything alright?"

I took a deep breath before starting to talk.

"Taehyung, I don't think we're a match for each other. I don't think we should date."

Taehyung was taken aback.

"What do you mean? What did I do wrong? Please tell me so I can fix my mistakes."

I shook my head and looked at him. "No Taehyung. You didn't do anything wrong. It's just that I don't feel anything special towards you, if you know what I mean. Plus I think I've gained interest in someone else."

"Can I have the same drink again?" Taehyung gestured towards the bartender. Then he turned to look at me.

"So you're basically saying that you have feelings for someone else?"

"Well it's not that serious. But I just feel a special connection towards him." I said tucking in a strand of hair behind my ear.

Taehyung looked down and shook his head.

"Go away."

"What?"

"Get the HELL away from me. I treated you so nicely and kindly since the day you arrived here. And you do THIS." Taehyung was furious.

I couldn't believe I managed to get two boys mad at me within the span of some hours.

"What do you think the people at school will think about me now? Huh? That I finally failed to make a girl fall for me? NO! I'm NOT letting my reputation go down because of a STUPID BITCH. Do you know why we won't date anymore? Because YOU DISSAPOINTED ME. Yes, that's the story you're gonna tell everyone. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I was shooketh. So this is the real Kim Taehyung. This is what Jungkook was talking about. But I'm not letting him make up a false story just to keep his reputation. Because I'm NOT a stupid bitch like he said.

So I snap back at him.

"EXCUSE ME, KIM TAEHYUNG. What did you just call me? And what gives you the right to tell people lies ABOUT ME? I WON'T TOLERATE THAT. And this is why you even asked me out in the first place, didn't you? You only wanted to keep your reputation as someone who makes girls fall on their knees only at your sight. Well guess what? I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE STUPID BITCHES. NOW IF YOU DARE LYING ABOUT ME TO ANYONE, I'LL FUCKING KICK YOU IN YOUR BALLS."

I didn't know I had it in me. But I was raging. But at the same time I felt good after shouting at him. I stomped away leaving a stunned Taehyung behind to find the girls and Jimin. Once I told them what happened they were impressed by my reply to Taehyung.