Chapter One

"Anaya wake your ass up I am NOT going to say it again!"

That lovely voice your hearing is my ma. She'll love me to death but light my ass up in a minute. Fuck my life.

"And I know you sayin somethin in yo mind so your better take it back before I come up there."

Did I forget to mention she is psychic?

I get up because today is my first day of my last year in high school and I am happy. Walking into my conjoined bathroom I turn the water on to the perfect temperature and I step in. When I get out I put on all my scents and perfume before stepping into my closet.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and kissed my dad and younger brother on the cheek.

"Have a great day sweetie" said my dad.

I got in the car and saw my mom on her phone.

"Took you long enough" she said.

"Sorry ma I love you"

"Mhm"

So a little story time. This is my 5th high school I've been in for my 3 years in high school. This is my "last" school i'm supposed to be in but i'll believe it when I see it. We pull up to the curb of the school where my mom parks her car right in the middle of the car rider line.

"Uh ma, I don't think you should-"

"Shut the fuck up Naya I do what I want"

We get out of the car and start walking towards the school but we are stopped when we hear someone start honking their horn. Oh shit.

"Your not supposed to park their ma'am," says some white lady out of the window of her jeep.

" Are you going to make me move my car heffa? " Says my mom.I

The lady stays quiet.

"That's what I thought, come on my baby" My mom says and on that not I turn on my heels and damn near run into the school.

We check in and after they give me my schedule my mom leaves but not without telling me when someone fucks with me to call her.

I'm walking down the hallway trying to find room BC103 because that is where my first class is which is biology. I'm just minding my business and I suddenly bump into somebody and they drop all their books.

"Omg I'm so sorry," I say .

"Your fine." A female voice says.

I look up and see a short blond girl. She has decent size blond and a nice butt. I think she might be my new sidekick.

"Wow your gorgeous." I say.

"Thank you, " she blushes.

"Hey, you don't happen to know where BC103 is?" I say.

"Oh yeah I'm going there right now let's go."

We walk to class and I find out that her name is Emma and we have the same classes which is perfect.

We walk to the door and I speed in front of her because I wanted to choose the seat. Smack dab in the middle of the classroom. When I sit in the seat and motion for her to sit next to me she looks nervous.

"What's up?" I say.

"Uhhh I don't think you should sit there" she replies.

"And why the hell not?" I sass.

" Because that's my damn seat get the fuck up, " Says a sexy voice that sends chills down my spine.

I turn around, "EXCUSE ME!!!!"

I turn and see the sexiest Mexican boy I have ever seen in world. He has chocolate brown eyes that I just wanted to get lost in. He has the most amazing body that I just want to have in my bed every night. He has the cutest dimples I have ever seen. And his lips, UGH.

To bad he was an example and now I have to hurt his feelings.

"I said it's my fucking seat ma get your ass up and move," He said.

" No." I say and cross my arms and look away from his deadly stare.

"Uh Uh mami look at me" he says while softly tilting my face up to him.

I look deep in his eyes and he starts smirking before he leans in like he's about to kiss me so I brace myself and close my eyes.

"You can stay there babygirl but only because you are so cute." He says.

I open my eyes and see him smirking hard at me before he winks and walks away.

"That was intense," Emma says.

"Yeah it was." I say.