WWE's Seth Rollins

"Seriously, why do like this stuff?" Josh asked as you walked into the back of the arena were Monday Night Raw was taking place in Liverpool, England. "It's been something in my family for along time." You say excited. "And I finally got tickets on time to get a VIP package." He laughed lightly as he saw how excited you were. "Alright, Y/N." He said with a smirk. He saw a sign pointing to the restrooms and looked at you. "I need to use the lavatory okay? I'll meet you .." "I'll wait here." You said and he smiled walking away. 

As you waited for Josh you looked around and saw someone very similar, walking down the hall, shirtless may I add. You heart skipped a beat and you gasped. "Seth Rollins" you whispered lightly to yourself, he kept walking. You took your phone out leaned against the wall and tried to act normal. "Where's Josh?"  You thought to yourself and looked up as he was walking. You looked down again and you could feel him walking up to you. "Hi." You felt a warm breathe hit your neck and you looked up to see the Seth Rollins talking to you. "He-Hello." You said softly. "You lost?" He said grabbing his rag from he pants and wiping his sweat away. "He just finished a match." You thought to yourself again, remembering yourself screaming out his name and smiled lightly. "No, not at all. I have a backstage pass." You said showing him your ticket. "Oh, I see you've got quite the heavy accent their, doll." He said laughing lightly. "I'm from the UK." You spoke softly. He smiled lightly. "Cool, what are you doing here in the states then?" He asked curious. "Touring with my fiancee." You said smiling and he looked at you. "Your boyfriend's in a band or something?" He asked and you shook your head. "He's the drummer for One Direction" You said and he smiled. "I love those guys!" He said making you laugh. "I'm serious." You smiled and saw Josh come out the bathroom. "Took you long enough, babe." You said and he walked over looking at Seth. "Yeah." He said wrapping his arms around you. "I'm Josh. Y/N's, fiancee." He said with alittle emphasize on fiancee. Seth shook his head. "I'm Seth Rollins, WWE Superstar and by the looks of the shirt of your fiancee, her favourite wrestler." He said and smirk.

'So, did you catch my match?" Seth said focusing on you. "Yeah." You laughed and shrugged. "Not happy that you curbstomped Ambrose but, the movement of your pecks was cool." You said laughing and looking up at Josh as he seemed serious. "Yeah well, i'm gonna head out. Hey, you should text me. We could head out to the movies with my fiancee." He said and Josh punched him in the nose. "JOSH!" You screamed and helped Seth. "What'd you do that for, kid?" He sad getting up. "You called her your fiancee." Josh screamed and Seth laughed holding his bloody nose. "I already have a fiancee, idiot. I mean't a double date!" He said. "But, it's okay because .." Seth quickly reached out to punch Josh but, Josh was quick enough to grab his hand and give a Dirty Deeds. "I learned a thing or two from watching you guys tonight." Josh said shrugging and walking away. "Oh my gosh, im so sorry Seth!" You said and he got up. "Yeah, okay." He said and shrugged. "I'll text you." He said handing you his phone and you quickly typed your number. "You and my fiancee would be good friends but, I rather you go somewhere with her and exclude me." He said smiling. "Yeah, sure." You said and smiled hugging him. "Bye, Seth." You said and ran to Josh. "Babe, why'd you DDT him?" He laughed as you said that and he shrugged. "I misunderstood him but, it was fun!" He smiled widely. You sighed. "Well, your gonna have to see him again and sit threw a whole dinner with him without doing anything like that." You said walking off and he stood their shocked. "What?" He said and you just continued walking with alittle laugh.

A/N: FINALLY A NEW IMAGINE YAYYYYAAAY. idk i literally think Josh is this over protective of his girlfriend. but yeah yayaayayayayayayay :) hmu with suggestions on josh or any other person.