Sunday Night

My lover was nothing special to everyone else, but to me no one else was him. After countless partners, I had found 'my person'.

He was in our bed, laying beside me. His body warm and naked. We had just finished our nightly reading. I wanted him to spoon me, so I turned away.

"Why'd you turn away?" He said in a sleepy voice.

I couldn't tell him exactly...

"Meh", I respond coldly.

He then pulls himself towards me. I want him inside me. I keep thinking about his thick member thrusting inside of me.

He is breathing on my neck, I moaned.

"What? You like that?" He then grabs my neck and says "I'm going to make a baby with you."

He spread my legs. Sucked his finger and slid it inside of me. He rhythmically moved his fingers in and out of me, moistening me each time.

I could feel his hard member pressed against my leg, he was ready for me.

"Please, fill me" I said.

He moved his body closer to me, nibbled my neck and slid his thick member inside of me. A jolt of pleasure rushed through me as he thrusted hard and fast.

He made me climax seven times before he finally filled me up with his load. Hopefully impregnating me.

I was dripping of his and my juices on our satin sheets, but neither of us cared because we knew more was coming.

"I love you, goodnight" we say to each other as we doze off to sleep on a Sunday night.