first time chapter 1

Chanel POV

Let me start off by introducing my self hi my name is Chanel and I'm 20.I am mixed with black white and Puerto Rican I am 5feet tall which makes me short I have long hair but sometimes wear track (pic of Chanel) .I am now in college I have a lil sister name Milan she is 10 and she lives with my mom which who is m.I.a so she lives with me and and my best friend Shay. Now i know y'all wanna hear the story and want me stop talking about me so here it goes.

I was walking home from work which I forgot to say I work at dtlr and yes I live in Baltimore. So as I was saying it was dark out side and I didn't have a car so I tried to call my friend shay but she didn't answer so I had to walk home in the dark lucky for me it wasn't cold outside so as I started walking I felt someone was walking behind me I looked around but seen no one I started walking again but this time I heard foot steps so I started to speed walk and the person started to do the same. I got my purse and pulled out my pocket knife and as I turn around I see a tall dude standing in front of me I asked what he wants he grabbed me and jacked me up but then he dropped me because a car pulled up then he ran off. the person got out the car and helped me up as I got up I tried to see who it was but I couldn't with the light in my eye the person asked me if I need a ride I said yes. I got in the car and we drove off I started to see who it was and I couldn't believe who it was I started to blushing. The dude asked for my name but I didn't say anything because I was to busy staring at his sexy ass lips .He tap me and I jumped he laughed at me.

August POV

So I was driving back from the club and I seen this man jacking up this fine ass girl so I pulled over to help but dude got away by time I got out the car.

Once we got in the car tried to ask for her name but I guess she didn't hear me she just kept starring at me I tapped her but she jumped

August-I was asking for ur name

Chanel-oh sorry its Chanel she said blushing

August-thats a beautiful name

Chanel-thank you

August -so wat was a fine girl like u doing walking out here in the dark

Chanel-trying to get home she started to smile

August - so where u live so I can take u there

Chanel - mayflower rd 2424

August - ard I got u

Chanel POV

YES IT WAS AUGUST ALSINA !!! I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling he pulled up to my place I said and got out of the car but he grabbed my wrist and stop me .

He said with a smile can I have ur number.

So how I do comment and tell me my first book so I hope I did good