Where are you.

-Justin point of view-

Walking back and forth in my cell, praying Jessica was okay. "This can't be happening" i said in anger to Kenny. Who now watching me walk back and forth like animal in the zoo. 

"don't worry Justin everything going to be alright" Kenny said in calm voice, The longest sigh escaped my lips. "Nothing going right Kenny" I began to rub my forehead. "Justin Justin" Kenny began to repeat like a song. 

"Yes Kenny" i said trying, not to show him i'm not in good mood to, talk about anything.

Before i knew it Kenny unbuttoned his top and shouted around the cells. "I'M SUPER MAN" 

Watching Kenny trying break wall with his so called eye vision. I began to think of Jessica,

how i could of stopped all this.

-Jessica point of view- 

"DRAKE AND JOSH WAS BEST SHOW EVER I MEAN LOOK AT US TO" drake shouted, pointing to tv. 

Not amazed by hisacting,  or his talentless job, i began to look for  escape route.  Drake phone began to ring leaving me sitting there looking at him on tv. 

My eyes began to close soflty, then two voices enterted room making me open them again. 

"whose girl" one voice asked not instrested in girl tied to chair watching drake run around like, 

idiot on tv show. 

Notcing sliver knife on the floor. I began to reach for it, giving all my will power and strength. 

One of men noticed what i was doing, and kicked it out of my reach. "Don't try it sweeet heart" man said holding my cheeks on his hand. 

Softly moving my head away from his horrible gaze, and his flifthy hands from my chin. He moved back to drake and other guy disscussing things. 

I just wanted to go home, live my life with Justin. At this rate i probarly never see or hear home again, 

where are you justin when i need you most............

{sorry its short one again but i hope you enjoy it more coming soon}