Kite Tenjo Imagine

Hello friends, it me! We're back with a request for my reader DawnMorningGlory I'm sorry it took me so long to complete this. Hope you enjoy!

Your POV:
(you can get imaginative here, I'm not writing a lemon into this book because one, I have morals, and two, it's REALLY awkward. If you've written lemons before, you know what I mean.)

We're still so young, but I don't feel bad about giving my virginity to Kite. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and a part of me knows that he and I are going to be together forever someday.

I wake up in the morning to see Kite's handsome face staring back at me, his perfectly kissable lips twisted into a soft smile.

"Good morning, love," Kite says as I open my eyes.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask groggily.

"Ten, fifteen minutes," he replies. "You're just so beautiful when you sleep."

"Stop it," I murmur, curling into him. He holds me gently as my fingers trace small patterns on his bare chest.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," he says, kissing my forehead.

"How about for today?"

"Today's going to be perfect, then." He kisses me sweetly and I kiss back. "I've been waiting to do that."

"Why didn't you?"

"You were sleeping. We were up pretty late last night."

I feel my face flush bright red when he mentions last night. We did it for the first time, and he made me feel so special. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"y/n come on. It's nothing I haven't seen," he says. I don't know what he means until I notice the sheets covering more and more of my exposed chest.

"It's still a little embarrassing," I reply, looking away.

"Don't you dare say that," he says, placing his hand on my cheek. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about, sweetie. I'm not dating your body, I'm dating you. You being drop-dead gorgeous is just an added bonus."

"Kite," I whisper, pressing my body closer to his. He kisses me again and I feel myself drift off to sleep in his embrace.

Kite POV
I know it whenever I look at her. I have ever since our senior year of high school that this beautiful girl, the one sleeping peacefully in my arms right now, is going to be my wife someday. Last night only reinforced that belief. I feel her shiver, and I pull her closer to me to keep her warm. I place one last kiss on the top of her head and fall asleep, holding her tightly.

five-week time skip brought to you by Author~Chan's happiness that this book has 20k reads; thank you everybody!

She's going to love this, right? I just got the ring I designed for her (down there 👇)