ċһѧpţєя oňє

Fisrt of all thank you for stumbling upon this book and even going as far as reading it. You dont know how much it means to me.

Secondly this isnt my only book but it is my first book so feel free to go stumble on more of my books. But we'll into that at the end of the story. Ill let you get over the drama and excitment in this ine first.

Lastley. This is my own book that I formulated in my imagination so please do not copy.

Thanks. Enjoy.💙
-------------------------------------

"Okay so once you've copied that, you can do the table on your own at home." I salute my mathematics teacher cause like she always teaches senior maths everyday of the week yet somehow she still manages to keep a smile on her face and be joyful. Who does that? Why would you be happy about Math?

The bell finally rings after ages and I quickly pack my stuff and walk out of Math class. I walk down the hall and accidentally bump into a couple making out.

"Sorry my bad." I mumble.

"Watch it elementary." The girl says.

In my school there's a system designed by the students: elementary, secondary and tertiary. Its a three stage dating phase.

Elementary meaning you are single. Like me.

Secondary meaning you're in a relationship. It may not last longer than a couple of months.

Tertiary meaning you are in a serious relationship. Like we expecting a wedding from you two.

I continue walking then I hear someone calling my name from behind so I turn and see my best friend Samantha weaving and waving past people.

"Man...I've..been...calling...you." She says while trying to catch her breath as she finally reaches me.

Samantha Price and I have been friends for a long time. She just gets me so well, she's that one friend who knows how to finish the sentence before I even say it.

"Oh hey Sammy. I didn't see you there." I say.

"So what are you thinking about?" Samantha asks.

"What gives you the impression that I'm thinking of something?" I ask.

"Well you've got that look on your face. I know that look, I've worn that look before and I've seen it many times before on you."

"What look?" I asked confused.

"The lonely look. Its pretty obvious."
I chuckle then roll my eyes.

"Except I'm not lonely. I've got you." I say as we turn at a corner.

I see the EGD class going in and I don't want to be late. "Look its nothing okay now I have to go other wise I'll be late okay? See you in a few." I say before turning and running towards my class, not waiting to hear what she has to say.

I enter the class just as everyone is sitting down. At least.

"Good morning boys and girl." Mr Reynolds says while reffering to me. In case you didn't know I am the only girl in my arts and craft class. All the other girls are in cooking classes and what not.

The thing is that my principal is a sexist. So all the fun laborious subjects were not allowed to be done by girls. Even certain sports but obviously I won't take such bullshit so Sammy and I protested against that and this is where it ended up. The other girls still didn't want to join though cause most of them were already doing pretty well in their other classes.