Three

There is no way i, Shin Yuna is sitting next to that asshole!  Yuna thought, her pride getting the best of her

There is no way i, Shin Yuna is sitting next to that asshole! Yuna thought, her pride getting the best of her. "Yuna- What are you doing there? Go sit next to Kai!" Nayeon instructed innocently.

Yuna shot her another glare. "uhm.. alright.. fine.." She said as she went towards kai- not forgetting to pass Nayeon in the process. "Fuck you." She whispered to her cousin before walking to Kai's desk. Nayeon giggled, "I'm just being cupid." She smiled innocently.

Yuna sat next to kai and huffed. Shifting away from him, gradually reaching the end of her table. There was a large gap between the two. Yuna looked away, not even looking at the male's eyes. Kai chuckled at her action and proceeded to stare at Yuna throughout the whole lesson.

Of course, Yuna felt eyes intensely looking at her. She was feeling rather uncomfortable to say the least. Alas, she had enough. "Why the fuck are you staring at me??" She snapped. Kai chuckled, "I'm not staring. I'm just intensely observing one's facial features."

Yuna rolled her eyes, "then Please stop intensely observing before I acquaint one's body with a very common sitting tool- otherwise known as a chair, as a vent to my dissatisfaction and disturbance of your existence." She retorted.

Kai laughed, "getting feisty here are we?"

"You know what Kai, if you're going to be like this, forget about the tutoring session. It's not happening." Yuna groaned. "Nayeon eonni- i mean- Ms. Im! May I please use the bathroom?" She said as she raised her hands.

"Go ahead.." Nayeon nodded and Yuna went out of the class. Truth be told, Nayeon knew the two were talking during class. But she didn't mind. Yunkai must happen.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

After school, Yuna never showed up to the tutoring session. Kai tried contacting her, but there's no reply. Yuna had left him on seen.

Hey where are you??
Im in the library
Are you coming
Yuna
Yuna
Yuna
Yuna
Seen at 3.23 pm

Kai put his phone down in despair before leaving the library. He went home, sat on his couch before texting his hyungs. Well, yeah Yuna said she isn't coming. But he never thought she's ACTUALLY not going to come.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Tomorrow By Together

Choi Yeonjun
Why does people keep thinking our group is Tommorow EX together? THATS SO UGLY BRO

Choi Soobin
Uhm hyung-Thats one way to start a conversation.🤦🏻‍♂️

Choi Yeonjun
Shut up you ass! Its annoying okay!🥺😭

Choi Soobin
Sure Hyung, wHaTeVeR yOu sAy...

Choi Beomgyu
Why are we talking about exes?

Kang Taehyung
Idk man, these hyungs has mental issues
and needs to seek help ASAP.
anyway, since we're talking abt exes,
How is your tutoring with yuna, kai?

Hueningkai
She didn't even show up for fucks sake.
Hyung, I think I fucked up.

Choi Yeonjun
OMG my poor maknae what did you
do child?

Hueningkai
You know that I still love her right?

Choi Beomgyu
What is it Kai?

Hueningkai
Come to my house you guys.. then ill
Explain..
Seen by everyone

· · ──────··──────· ·

With that, the conversation ended, and everyone agreed on meeting in Kai's humble abode- well, dorm.