Nice to meet you

Caras POV

" First day of the job and I'm already late" I say as I rush to the venue where Raw is being held. As I try to make my way past people I bump into someone and next thing I know I'm on my butt." Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and..." " Its fine" i say as i cut her off, i stand up without looking at the girl who knocked me down. As I slowly get up the first thing I notice is her pink hair. "Oh sorry my names "Gionna or Liv as I go by in the ring" she says as she holds out her hand. " Cara" I introduced myself " oh or CJ in the ring". I look down at my watch and I suddenly realize I'm late for my meeting with the production team about going over my entrance for my debute tonight. "Sorry to cut this meeting short but I really need to be somewhere" I say. "Oh ok I get it" she looks down "I have to go meet with some friends anyway". "Bye" we both say and we go our separate ways.

"No way I just met liv morgan" I whisper to myself. Of course i know who she is, one third of the Riott Sqaud or the crazy blue tounge pink haired girl. But I just have to play it cool and act professional. She is just a coworker after all not anyone special. Were all equal kinda but there's just something about her that makes me feel all warm inside.

After meeting

Finally we got everything all set up for tonight. I feel so nervous this is my debute on Raw and I want it to go by really well. I walk over to see who I'm facing and it's none other then Natalya. Me and her do have some in ring chemistry together. She would sometimes stop by the performance center and help us out so I'm glad I'll be facing her. When I walk into the locker room to get ready for my match I start shaking as all the nurves for tonight start to show them selves. I quickly put on my gear and look at myself in the mirror:

 I quickly put on my gear and look at myself in the mirror:

(Pretend that it dose not say Brie instead it says Wolf on it and that is gray and navy blue)

"Damn they did a nice job with my gear" "CJ Wolf down to the gorilla please" I heard someone say "well its time" I said and walked down to the curtains

"Damn they did a nice job with my gear" "CJ Wolf down to the gorilla please" I heard someone say "well its time" I said and walked down to the curtains. Just then my theme hit:

( the video is ten hours no need to listen to the whole thing also imagine rock music in the background)

Jojo: " here making her official debute tonight on Raw from Miami Florida CJ Wolf"

The crowd cheered "I guess they recognize me from NXT" I thought to myself. All the sudden Natalyas theme hit. Jojo announced her and the match started.

After match

I go backstage and into catering to grab myself a bite to eat before the long drive when I feel a tap on my shoulder. " Hay Cara great job on picking up the win on your debut" I recognized that voice.. it was Liv. " oh thanks really means alot". Damn cara could you make yourself look anymore like an idiot right now I thought to myself. "Cara are you listening" " oh sorry I kinda zoned out a bit what you say?" Smooth cara real smooth. " I was wondering if I could have your number so we can hang out some time." " Ya sure" she gives me her phone and I put my number in and text myself for her number." "Well gotta go see you later." She takes off with Ruby and Sarah. I get something to eat and drink and head to my car to go to the hotel for tonight.