Chapter two!

Jacobs POV

I toss and turn in my bed a bit only for that to be ruined with my curtains to be yanked open and the bright blinding sun to beam right in my face.

"Argh~!"

"Wake up honey it's time for school!"

I slowly open my eyes looking up only to see my mom leaning down placing a hand on my shoulder. I groan and stretch as I start to sit up and pull my cover and sheets from my body.

"Alright mom I'll be down in five. Let me get dressed" she turns and leaves nodding and closing my door behind her. Hearing a bang on my wall I shake my head and laugh softly.

"Good morning to u too Austin!" I hear him laugh a bit. My brother groans loud and gets up letting me know he's up as well but way to happy about it.

Getting up from my bed I head to my bathroom and check my hair. After fixing my messy hair, I grab a towel and turn on the hot water soaking my towel and washing my face. After that I brush my teeth and head over to my closet. I grab my blue skinny jeans and slip them on since I took my shower last night. I decide what shirt to wear and I grab my "Outta this world" shirt that my sister gave me for my birthday. Slipping it over my head I grab my stuff and slip my converses on and I head downstairs.

"YEET!" I turn to only see my half naked big brother and I smile. "No hug for ur big bro this morning munch!?" Haha I shake my head and laugh heading over to him and hugging him tightly.

"Mornin Austin haha I see ur all happy and half naked as usual."

He laughs and nods ruffling my hair and I scrunch my nose. "Hey I just fixed this nest I call hair!"

"Awe you'll be fine kid! Haha besides I'm up cuz I gotta take u to school." He looks down at me and smiles.

"Nope u don't I'll walk it's no big deal" he shakes his head and looks at me.

"Mom said sorry kiddo~" he turns and goes in his room. I think to myself a bit and blush hard.

"Ah! Uh okii I'll see u in the car then!"

I shake my head from my thoughts and run downstairs to the kitchen only to see my sister and my mom talking to each other.

"BIG BROTHER!!" Is all I heard as I came into the kitchen and then I felt two small arms wrap around my waist.

"Haha good morning sis!" I smile at her and kiss her forehead. "How's my only and favorite sister!?"

"I'm good! Just talkin to mom before she takes me to school"

"Ah haha girl talk as you two call it"

"Yep! Oh honey ur dad wants u to call him after school he said something about a job offer"

I nod and kiss my mom on her cheek and hug her. "Ik Austin will be down in a sec so I'll go out and start his car. I'll see u guys later! Love u"

My mom hugs me tightly and my sister wraps onto my waist. I smile and chuckle softly. As they let go I grab my brothers keys and head out the door. I go towards his navy blue mustang and I start it up for him. As I move over to the passenger seat I see him walk out the house right on time.

"Did I really have that thought... a few minutes ago?" I say to myself and shake my head. "Jeez he's my brother!" I cover my face and blush hard. Only to hear my brother getting in the car I look at him.

"Thanks for startin my car champ~"

I smile. "No problem. Anything for u bro" I pause after saying that and I look away from him and out my window. "Shit.."

"Haha anything..??" I look at him and punch his arm.

"U perv! Not like that!" He laughs and catches my hands in his. I squeal outta nowhere and blush.

"Did... did U just.." I yank my hands from his and hide my face.

"JUST TAKE ME TO SCHOOL U PERVERT~!"

I stay silent on the ride there and he plays music but low. I stare out my window and lay my head back on the seat. After what seemed like forever getting to school, we arrive and he pulls up to drop me off. He looks at me and parks the car. "Hey~?"

"Mm! Yea~?" I look over at him.

"I...I'm sorry about earlier. U okay?"

I nod and shrug it off. "It's fine. I'll see u after school alright" he nods and hugs me ruffling my hair again and I get out of the car. I walk up the stair to the school and head inside only to be tightly hugged by my best friend Zi'lah I laugh and hug her back. "Hey Hot head!"

She looks at me "Hot head?! Oouu u come up with new nick names for me all the time don't u!" I laugh and nod.

"Haha I try chili pepper!" I smile big as she nudges my arm softly. Seeing our friend Cole come up to us I wave at him. "Hey Cole!"

He smiles and waves back. "Yo! What's up bud!" He comes closer to us and hugs Z, and turns to do our handshake with me. " damn Cole haha I cant believe we remembered tht after all this time haha"

He laughs. "Same haha come on I got to show u guys my locker! I finally put a design on it"

We head over to his locker and my eyes grow wide. "Wow Cole this is awesome! A lion. U have an amazing skill bro"

"Thanks Jacob, hey what are u guys doing after school?"

"I'm going shopping with my sister~"

"U stay shopping red panda!" I laugh and look at her. "And I'm just gonna be home gotta call my pops about a job offer"

"Awe man haha I wanted us to go skating tonight and get food"

"I'm down for tomorrow if u wanna!" I smile and look up at him.

"Same!" Zi'lah says and the first bell rings. "Five minute bell let's get goin guys. We'll talk more at lunch." They nod and smile as we head our separate ways to class. Before heading to my class the principle gets over the intercom and announces that we report to home room instead. With that I turn back around and head upstairs to my home room class. Luckily I have Cole and Zi'lah in home room.

I feel nothing but two small arms wrap around my neck and red hair flow in front of my face. "Ah~! Haha Chill red panda u haven't been away from me five minutes and ur already missin me!" I laugh and hold her legs up makin sure she doesn't fall off of me.

"Ofc! U know I'm clingy!!" She giggles and Cole comes up.

"Haha couldn't help it could u Z?" She shakes her head and laughs. "Come on into home room we go" we head inside and take our seats.

Hey babes!! Hope u all like this chapter so far! Btw feel free to leave a comment, should I change anything or fix something!? Let me know, all opinions are acceptable! ♥️👏🏾 love u guys!!