Lucid Dream | [**]

A/N: I've had this idea for a while and have been putting it off 'cause well, I don't write that much smut. But lo and behold Mr. Holland decided to bless us with that shirtless handstand on his Insta story, so I decided to add it and here we are asdfghjkl. Also, as I've said countless of times already, i don't write smut a lot, so don't expect much laskalsk. Hope you still enjoy!

Pairing: Tom Holland x Fem!Reader

Summary: Tom, your roommate, caught you moaning his name in your sleep, so he gathers all his courage to ask you about it.

Warnings: Sexual Content™, maybe badly written smut, Tom being dirty minded af food wise, and a few typos that managed to slip.

Word Count: 10.1k+

-:-:-:-:-

"Ugh."

Boredom was consuming you whole slowly but surely, despite the fact that you were staring right at a computer screen to which laid out a shit ton of work to do. But work isn't always fun now is it?

You can't even get up and annoy your roommate because he wasn't back yet. He was off at his family's house for the day, out and golfing with his brothers and Tessa as you've seen in his story hours ago.

Letting out another big sigh, you grabbed your phone to aimlessly do whatever, to procrastinate for a little bit basically. Though nowhere near did you expect to see what you see the moment you opened Instagram — opened Tom's story to be very specific.

"Oh."

You felt your insides churn as you turned your phone off almost immediately, but not before actually having a good look of it, image already carved permanently in your brain. Your eyes remained wide with pure shock as you try to wrap your head around what you just saw, what you just heard.

Sure, you've seen him shirtless countless of time, he walks around the house with nothing but pants on in most cases. But with him breathing heavily, half of his ripped torso in full view, squatted down to show off his thick thighs, it was doing things to your body, things you never expected to feel quite so intensely just because of a simple video.

There wasn't even any context yet, the first of part of this whatever-challenge still missing from his story — he is a grandpa when it comes to Instagram after all — but still, the effect it had on you was outrageous.

Setting your phone face down, you closed your eyes to try and get a hold of yourself, inhaling through your nose, exhale out your mouth, repeat.

Do you have this big crush and attraction towards Tom?

Of course you do, from the very start you moved in with him couple of months ago. How can you not when he's all sweet, kind, dorky, talented and adorable, and then he's all handsome, buff, broad, and hot. When he's all that, how would you be able to resist?

Tuwaine — a close friend of yours from school, well, mutual friend now — was the one who put you to it, saying that Tom was looking for a new roommate since he was moving in with his girlfriend, Harrison the same. And Harry, well, the twins too have their own place now. Tuwaine was the bridge of it all, introducing you to Tom and such.

You thought it would be harmless to live with a movie star, not finding any big deal about it because as Tom had said, you wouldn't really feel his presence all that much. He just wanted someone to live in the house while he's away. That way he doesn't come home to a cold and empty space every time.

With you having so little budget to be able to afford a nice place here in London, you took his offer right away, only having to pay half the cheapest rent of flats available, a great deal to be quite frank, but with a slight alteration. It was not harmless, not in the least bit.