Ch. 72 - Well...

~ Chapter 72: Well… ~

[ Jackie’s POV: ]

“What’s wrong?” Robin asked, as we both entered the bathroom and shut the door.

“Umm.. Well...” I looked her in the eyes, playing with my thumbs.

“Come on, woman, we ain’t got all day,” she teased, prompting me.

“I just.. I kinda got my memory back…” I confessed.

Robin eyed me carefully before her jaw dropped. “Wait what? All of it?! Oh my god!!” she yelped.

“Shh!!” I said, “Don’t let Justin hear us.”

“Sorry,” she smiled innocently. “But this is great! Why didn’t you tell us both?”

“Because I wasn’t honest with him,” I sighed.

Robin raised her eyebrows in confusion. “W-What do you mean you weren’t honest?”

“I mean that… Well, I..” I bit my lip. I knew if I told Robin what happened—or what could’ve happened—I’d never hear the end of it.

She’s one of those friends where she would tease you every chance she gets, or embarrass you. I love her to death, but I’d also like it if I could avoid telling her this.

“Justin and I had-.. I mean..” I lowered my voice, “we were close to… having sex.”

Robin’s eyes widened and before she could scream again, I shushed her.

“WHAT?!” she whisper-yelled. “Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“Because it happened today,” I whispered.

“WHAT?!” she said again and I couldn’t help but laugh at her. “Tell me all about it!”

“Calm down,” I giggled, “I said we almost had sex.”

“What’s with the ‘almost’?”

“We remembered we didn’t have a condom and I didn’t want to take any risks of that just yet,” I explained.

“Oh… That’s okay, you guys should’ve just kept going,” she whined and I shot her a look. “Sorry.”

“Well, anyways, since I couldn’t remember much, I told him that I was a virgin. And now I feel so guilty..”

Robin stared at me for a bit before giving me a look of sympathy. “Oh… Right.. There was that time with Tyler, wasn’t there?”