Chapter Nine

It turns out that Bear is actually an amazing doctor. He knows exactly what to do. He doesn’t get scared from the blood and he doesn’t get bored. Like Aria does. As for Aria, she’s a master at hunting. On her first day she shot a deer. You should have seen Bellamy’s face. Full of joy and he was so happy. It’s been four years. The ark is on earth, the ship survived but the people didn’t. So for a few months everyone in the camp was depressed. Especially Clarke. Bear and Aria, weren’t sure what the hell was going on.
Raven and Finn had a baby four years ago. She’s a baby girl called Winter. As she was born in the winter. She always blushes when she sees Bear, like she has a crush. It’s very sweet. Sadly, Raven and Finn have broken up and now Winter just hangs around with Raven. Bellamy and Clarke tried for another baby. Finally she gets pregnant and they think it’s all going well. Until she goes out to work for a few hours. But Miller and Finn get in a big argument which becomes really rough. Bellamy is out hunting so Clarke goes to sort it out. Annoyingly, it seems that they are both drunk. They were punching each other hard and it was painful to watch. Clarke steps in.
“Guys break it up!” She shouts.
“Butt out princess!” Finn spits at her. Still having a grudge on her for breaking his heart.
 “Excuse me?” Clarke stares at Finn.
“He said butt out!” Miller interrupts.
“Look, would you just please calm down and take some water!” She screams. “You’re embarrassing yourselves.”
“Fine princess.” Finn turns around and so does Miller. Clarke breaths out and rests her hands on her big belly. “Please don’t tell me you saw that side of me.” She whispers to the baby.
“On second thought.” Miller rushes and punches Clarke in the stomach, she loses her balance and falls, everything goes blurry. She starts seeing two of everyone. Closing her eyes and only hearing the worried voices of everyone. She hears ‘Get Bellamy!’ And ‘The baby!’ Clarke tries to block out the noise and tries to sleep. Then she realises.
The baby!
                                                                                             ***
“Daddy, I got this.” Aria exclaims to Bellamy. Moving forwards with a homemade bow and arrow in her hand. Bellamy made it for her eighth birthday. Explaining to her that she can hunt with her very own weapon. Now Aria is obsessed with it, she even sleeps with it. So every night before Bellamy goes to bed he visits Aria and takes the bow and arrow from her bed and puts it on the table instead. Much safer.
Aria shoots the arrow and everyone can hear the sound of a caught animal. She jumps up and down and runs to her daddy. Bellamy catches her and picks her up. They’re both laughing crazily. 
“I’ll go get it!” She smiles, Bellamy kisses her cheek and sets her down so she can fetch what she caught.
Aria runs swirly through the woods, her arms flying in the wind as if she’s a bird. Closing her eyes and letting the wind guide her. But when she opens her eyes, she can see a boy sitting by the animal she caught. Her bow and arrow in his hands. She looks back and thinks about getting her father. Curiously, she forgets about Bellamy and makes her way to the boy. He hears her and looks up, instantly he jumps up. He’s about to run away but Aria stops him.
“No, please. Stay.” She tells him. She walks towards the dead animal as he crouches next to it. “I did this.” She states arrogantly.
“You’re a hunter?” He asks, touching the animals fur- amazed by it all.
“I love it.” Aria giggles, pushing her chocolate brown hair behind her ear. “You?”
“I’m was born hunter.” He jokes. “Hunter.” He tells her.
“Yeah, I know you’re a hunter.” Aria tells him.
“No, my name is Hunter.” He tells her, holding out his hand.
“Aria.” She takes his hand. Once she does she doesn’t let go, neither does he. They just stare at each other for what seems like forever. Aria didn’t notice this before but he has raven black hair, very short. As well as dark skin, his eyes mesmerized her with their beauty.  “I’ve never seen you in camp.” She states pointing behind her.
“I am not from your camp. I’m from that camp.” He points to the something behind him.
Aria recognized the look of that side of the woods. She remembers what her mum told her about it. Her father always said never to talk to them. “Grounder” she breaths.
She can hear her name being called in the distance. Bellamy. She quickly, snatches her bow and arrow and runs away. Leaving Hunter all by himself. Watching her as she runs. The truth is Aria was scared, for the first time in her life she was scared of something.
“Dad, I’m here.” She reassures him.
“What took you so long?” He asks, holding out his hand.
Aria takes it and looks back to Hunter. Who’s disappeared. “Another butterfly.” She lies.
“Another one?” He teases. He picks her up and spins her around, playfully. When Raven and Winter run in.
“Bellamy quick, it’s Clarke!” She screams.
Bellamy stares and sprints to the camp, Aria still in his arms. She closes her eyes to stop the wind hurting her. She didn’t like it at all. Once they reach camp Bellamy puts Aria down and runs to his cottage. Aria rushing after him. He reaches the cottage to see Clarke in tears on the bed, half of her face bright purple.
“Clarke?” He rushes up to her and hugs her tightly. “What happened?”
“I can’t remember.” She sobs. “All I know is, I’ve lost the baby.” She starts crying even more, her eyes turning blurry from all the water. The sobs come from her mouth too. Aria and Bear are standing in the entrance. Bear takes Aria’s hand but she instantly retreats. But when she sees her father sobbing too. She takes her brother’s hand firmly. Clarke and Bellamy break from their hug to see their children in the doorway holding hands. She gestures for them to come and they do. Tear stains on Bellamy’s face as well as Clarke’s. He takes Bear in his hands and squeezes him, Clarke does the same with Aria. They start sobbing again. Because they lost the baby.