Begin Again?

It had been two weeks since the Met Gala and Y/N and Kendall were hanging out again, spending a lot of time with each other. The pair had decided to give their relationship another try, but to take things slow and not rush things. Y/N was just thankful to have her Kendall back, the one person she loved more than life itself.

Kendall and Y/N were at Kris's house as they were both going over their schedules for the next couple of weeks. Kendall and Kris were sat in the backyard talking as they sat by the fountain.

 Kendall and Kris were sat in the backyard talking as they sat by the fountain

"So, Kenny...how are you and Y/N? How are things with the pair of you?" Kris asked.

Kendall sat up and looked to her mother, as she played with her hair.

"Things are good between us. I think we are in a good place. We're just taking things slow and seeing where things go." Kendall answered.

"Does Y/N trust you now?" Kris asked.

"She is slowly beginning to trust me again. I mean, she watches me around people and she gets jealous sometimes. She told me that she is trying to trust me, but it's other people she doesn't trust around me, which is understandable." Kendall answered.

"Like I told you before, Y/N is a keeper. She just wants to protect you and keep you safe. She just wants the best for you, Kenny. She just wants to see you happy and smiling. We all do." Kris informed.

Kris smiled at her daughter as Y/N came out to join them. Y/N sat herself behind Kendall, leaving Kendall sat between her legs.

"Hey, what are we talking about out here?" Y/N asked as she greeted Kendall with a kiss on the cheek.

"Just talking about you, actually." Kris answered.

"All good, I hope." Y/N grinned.

"Always." Kendall smiled as she looked to Y/N, placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

Kris smiled as she watched the love radiate between Kendall and Y/N.

"So, what have you two got planned for today?" Kris asked.