Forgotten Chapter1 Depression accurs

I was in the woods running away from walkers until I came a cross an old looking run down house. It didn't look like people had lived there for a while. I stared at the house for a few mins. 'till I gathered up the courage to go in. I walked up to the house, my small, clammy hand gripped the door handle. I opened the door gently, yet forcefully. Once I had opened the door I walked in slowly. My hands were quivering with fear. I was scared, of what might have happened. See I had a painful past, a series of events happened in my life for me to end up alone in a zombie appocolipse again. My life has been nothing but, a tradgaty ever since my parents and my friend Lee died. I slowly walked through the dusty old house. My legs were shaking they were, also ready to give out. I kept walking, but eventually they gave out. I had been walking for days. I fell to the hard ground with a loud thump. I laid there for a little till eventually I pulled myself up. I walked into what seemed like a bed room. I laid down on the dusty old bed they had there. I rested my head on the pillow. My eye lids started to feel heavy, I shut them but from that I drifted off to sleep. The next morning I woke up in cold sweat from the nightmare I had. I got up, grabbed my backpack and dashed out of the house figuring it was safe.