Young love can last forever

The first sighting    

Lee pov

The first time I saw her my jaw dropped. Her name is Rachel the beautiful girl that is standing next to me. We were at the beach with our parents. I have known her since I was born. I am now 11 years old and she is 8. She still thinks guys have nasty germs. We walked to the ice cream stand to get something cold it was hot outside. She got a double scoop of vanilla, I got the same but I got chocolate instead. She looked at me with her big beautiful green eyes and said “Lee mommy and daddy are making me and bubba move to El Dorado Arkansas.” She started to cry and I dropped my ice cream and hugged my sweet Rachel is leaving that’s not right I started to cry to. “Rachel “I said “please don’t cry I hate seeing you cry. It will be ok.” She looked at me and said the most amazing words I have ever heard I love you Lee.” I looked at her to say I love you to but she was gone. I ran around looking for then I notice that I was no longer on the beach and I awoke with a start. I was covered in sweat and looked at my clock on my cell phone. It read 2:45 in the morning. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower as I jumped into the shower I stared to think of that moment 9 years ago. I am now 22 I have my own house I’m a video game designer. As I hopped out of the shower and walk over to my computer. I log on to myyearbook (it is an internet dating site also known as meetme). As I got on I saw I had a comment from a girl named Rachel when I saw the name my heart did a flip flop. I shook my head and thought to myself “Stupid heart it isn’t her” as I looked at what she wrote on my comment of how I was moving to hot springs Arkansas. She said that it was cool and I typed back yea and smiled to myself. As I logged off I put some cloths on and went back to bed. As I laid there I thought of my Rachel and drifter off into the black sea of my dreams.

this is the began plz tell me what you think and all the jazz vote and comment

<3 foreverreading