Chapter 13

UPDATE! WARNING IF YOU HAVE A VIOLENCE ISSUE CONSIDER YOURSELF OFFICIALLY PRE-WARNED.

Tanya's POV

"Heard you liked this tour just thought I'd take you home." He said the smell of alcohol lingering on him the handle of a knife was visible above his right leg.

He hugged me, "get rid of your friend or she gets hurt."he whispered.

"Okay" I replied

I hugged Cassie and whispered in her ear "Cassie listen I have to go with my father or he'll hurt you, look trust me with this. He'll get drunk tonight and I'll text you where I am, I know what will happen so I'll make sure you know where I am. Then call the cops and send them to where I text you. If you tell Zack make sure he stays here at warped do anything you can okay, I don't want him there incase my dad turns on him." I put Zack's ring in her hand. "Give this to Zack till I get back okay."

My Father grabbed my wrist and twisted it behind my back. He held out his knife to Cassie "Run off little girl."

She stood worriedly before I nodded and she calmly walked off as my father led me to a car.

Zack's POV.

Cassie came onto the bus I waited for Tanya but she didn't come on. I stopped her.

"Where's Tanya?" I asked.

"Zack you should sit down."

"Where is she?" I growled.

"Zack, please sit down!"

"TELL ME!"

"ZACK BACK OFF HER!" Rian yelled

I put my hands up and took a step back. I waited a minute and walked off the bus followed by Cassie, Alex walked up to us with Sierra in tow.

"So where is she?" I asked. Alex and Sierra had joined us now.

"Si can you give me a minute or two with Zack and Cass?"

"Yeah." She kissed his cheek and walked off onto the bus.

"Whats going on where's Tanya?" Alex asked.

"Zack, Tanya's father has taken her look she knows how to deal with him she told me to keep you here at warped she didn't want you near her dad. She'll text me where she is later."

"So hang on she expects me to go and perform whilst she is probably getting abused by her father? And I have to wait for you to get a text."

"Zack she's a lot tougher now, she knows how he works she'll be back in you arms sooner than you think." Alex wrapped an arm around me.

"I don't think I can concentrate on performing now."

"She wants you too though . Look why don't you play that song you and her were singing last night to finish up your set."

"nobody knows it."

"Well you can teach everyone it so you can keep your mind off Tanya." She took off the necklace from around her neck and took of the charm replacing it with another and reaching up to fasten the neclace around my neck. "Hold onto it for her." 

Tanya's POV

Another glass bottle collided with me the glass shards cutting the flesh on my ribs I knew screaming only egged him on so I bit my bottom lip as the next collided with me, Luckily I was able to protect my right side curling up on the floor remembering Zack's name being tattooed on that side.

"YOU'RE PATHETIC WHEN YOU DON'T YELL," he spat at me.

"Sorry." I wimpered

He hauled me to my feet "Where's the money Tanya?"

"I don't know."

"You had no right taking it they weren't yours. You're not even mine."

"I'm sorry."

He brought his fist straight at my face, my head was spinning I sensed him drag me to the cupboard I spotted in the corner of the room. Now I had to just wait for him to pass out. I started self tending to my wounds once my head stopped spinning. Carefully I plucked the blood stained glass from cuts I could reach. Each one hurt less as I pulled them out, eventually the only sound was me dropping the glass to the floor and the husky snore of my father. The door to the cupboard was locked so I reached around the floor for my phone I dropped it in here when he had choked me against the door. Got it! I carefully listened out to see if he was still asleep before I texted Cassie.

»Cas don't reply. I'm locked in the cupboard of 21 on 75th st. Appartment 3.

I curled up and just filled my head with thoughts of Zack, his smile that he always had with me, his arms which always made me feel safe and fit comfortably around me, his talented bass playing and skateboarding, the way he always was himself around me.

"POLICE OPEN UP!"

 The front door was being banged furiously suddenly a crack and followed by the cupboard door being ripped off its hinges. I got helped up by a female officer and lead outside to a medic. I heard a gun shot and a smash suddenly my father's body falling to the concrete. He got all the dignity he deserved.

The medic was quickly patching me up whilst I explained my situation to the female officer

"Miss?" the medic asked

"Yes?"

"Did you know you are pregnant?"

"What?"

"You're pregnant Miss nearly two months"

"Zack's birthday."

"Miss? Are you okay now?"

"Yes. Can you take me down to Vans Warped Tour or do I have to flag a cab?"

"We can't go sneaking you into that."

"No My boyfriend is performing there I have my full tour pass here." I held out my pass another thing I dropped into the cupboard.

"well miss I would like to get you checked out at a hospital soon."

"If I promise to go as soon as I've seen my boyfriend will you let me go."

He nodded and I hailed a cab to take me back. Each minute of the journey just made me more anxious to see Zack, imagining him doesn't have the same effect as being able to wrap your arms around him, tell him how much you love him and how much you need him.

"Zachary Stephen Merrick, baby I'm coming back"