chapter 1-my deal with my mortal enemy,man!I'm so messed up

I'm so happy that people read them but no one comment's! So pls comment,you guys/girls are great because you put up with my stories like how many do I have?But anyways pls,pls,pls comment!

chapter 1-The vampire/werewolf academy.

It was dark outside the window of the office,just how I liked it.The sounds of loud yelling filled my ears.Its weird,vampire's laughing?Something I have never heard inside the castle.Ah...........the castle,my home,my hell.Everyday at home I would be locked up in a stupid room,but now......I'm free.Technically.I mean I am going to a school with a barrier around it to make it seem like a normal school,and they have dorms but other then that this place is awesome place.Wait one more flaw.Werewolves.Yes this school is for BOTH vampires and werewolves.To try and make us get along.It doesn't look like its going good,I mean half the school is morning the other is day.So fucking weird.

'please sir,I request that you allow the mistress to wear her Vail at all times.'

my servant Cole begged and the vice president just kept replying "no".So annoying it hurt my ears.I stood up and took off the vial placed on my head.

'sir,you don't want to say that to ME'

'P-P-PRINCESS ASHLEY?!?!?!'

I groaned.Brushing my golden hair away from my face,sighing.Cole looked worried,as he noticed that the vice president's eyes were losing color.I mean it was there but it had a little gray in it and he started to calm down.Cole quickly picked the Vail up and covered my face.His color started to Cole back and he began to look hyper again,like a 12 year old with 200 pixie sticks.I giggled.Cole growled at the sight of my laughter,his look said This-is-not-a-game! I stuck my tongue out and gave him a To-hell-it-is-! look.

'This is was I mean sir,do you want everyone to end up like that?!'He again growled

'yes,yes,I see.please wait here for a moment.'

He dashed out of the room and gently closed it,making the laughter lower a little

'Ashley this is no laughing matter,this is no game!This is serious!'

I groaned ,flipping the Vail off my face.

'So?'

He walked to me and cupped my cheeks in his hands.

'man,your just a handful aren't you?Leaving you here makes me worry even more.'

'I'm not a baby,God!'

Cole was a caring guy,my favorite servant.He was young and handsome,but sadly he waist his life caring for me instead of finding a vampire.He was always there for me he was now about 20 something.He worked for us when He turned 6,Then I was born and now I'm his trouble.But somehow he puts up with it.Making me feel better,normal,people never wanted to be my Friend because of WHO I am,which I don't mind.Friends are useless and weak who needs them?Okay,obviously me.

'Well with you being here this school better be prepared.'

'You better hope it is,or else this school will become a battle field.'

Cole knew me,He knew I would do something bad.I always start a fight,ALWAYS.

'Okay so be reminded that this school does have dhapires and demons so be careful on who you meet and try to kill,got it?'He said sarcastically.

'Got it,kill anyone and don't be careful.Noting it in my brain.' I smiled

'not funny ashley'

The door bagged open making me jump.Then it quickly closed and the vice president stood there with a woman.She had her brown hair down,letting it flow like a river and she wore a white blouse and a blueish gray skirt,she had black eye's and a pretty little smile.