Chapter 1

Hi everyone my name is Charlotte and I live in a orphanage in California and I hate it. Its called sunshine orphanage and the sun DOSENT shine at all. So I'm 15 and I have lost hope of been adopted because I have been here since I was 8 so I have been here for 7 years.My reason why I am here is because both of my parents used to abuse me so one day when they went on vacation I decided to leave.i was found on the streets and brought too the orphanage and its been the worst 7 years of my life in this hell hole so back to today.Me and my best friend are going to go get fro yo before any parents come to adopt one of the kids.Me and my Best friend Laura haven't ever been adopted because all the parents pick all the little kids.Like they wouldn't want 2 15 year olds so yeah.Me and Laura are heading out for some fro yo I yelled at Mrs Cosby.Get your butts back here for 12pm.Yes Mrs Cosby we yelled toghter.We got our penny boards and left.After 5 minutes we got to the fro yo place and sat down and ate our fro yo. As I was scrolling through twitter I noticed Kian had uploaded a new picture and said "what a nice day to be in the park" I immediately gave Laura my phone and I whispered isn't that the park 1 block away from the orphanage she nodded in shock!.We got a call from Mrs Cosby about 20 minutes later that we need to get back from the fro yo place.So when we came back me and Laura had are heads stuck on are phones we wouldn't look up from them.Mrs Cosby asked us what were we doing and we yelled stalking the o2l boys duhhh.Mrs Cosby replied Who? anyways girls just go sit in the auditorium where the parents will be. We both said ok and left the front desk.Laura asked me nervously do you think we will get adopted? She said with a tear rolling down her cheek.Maybe we never no what will happen.She asked me what if only 1 of us get adopted how will we stay in touch.Through Skype,Imessage,twitter,facebook,tumblr,instagram I said while checking my phone.Laura will you promise me something I asked her.What she asked.Well if one of us get adopted can we visit each other every day.yes she said.Before getting cut off by Mrs Cosby standing on the stage talking to all the parents.After about 6 minutes of Mrs Cosby 👹 talking to all the parents mrs Cosby tapped me on the shoulder and whispered to me "Them boys down there want to talk to you and Laura.My face lit up when I seem them it was the o2l boys I tapped Laura monitioning for her too follow me.Both of us tried so hard not to fan girl.Mrs Cosby Handed them forums about us.Kian read out my forum.Saying dark brown hair, green eyes,etc and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.Next Jc Read out Laura's.brown hair with ombré at the tips,Blue eyes, etc.Jc smiled and she smiled back.Mrs Cosby told us to go back on stage and wait.Ater 10 minutes or so Mrs Cosby went over to the boys asking if they would like to adopt.The first boys mouth that opened was Kian's but I don't know what they said but Mrs Cosby called me down and said the boys wanted to see me and Laura I got Laura and whispered to her we might be getting adopted.We were both excited. We ran down to them.And Jc asked Laura do you want me too adopt you Laura got really excited and screamed yes!Then she said is anybody taking Charlotte and Kian stood up very fast and said I'm taking her her.I immediately ran to kian and hugged him he hugged back.Then they had to sign forums and we were outta that hell hole.So now my name is Charlotte Lawley and my best friend is my sister her name is Laura Caylen I'm so happy.

A/N

This is my first fanfic hope you guys like it leave me comments and ill try do what u want me too love you all xx😘

~Nicole xx