Part 9

Today was Kevin's first football game for the season. And I don't know if I should go or not. We aren't t together but we are "sex buddies". Even thought mom we had sex only 2 times.

I got home to change and I put on my outfit ( the picture at top). Rose come picks me up in her car. I soon as I get in the car and she says:

" GIRLLLL did you see Kevin's insta post?

His post:

♥️Liked by bruhitz_kevin and 74,098 others

Bruhitz_kevin

look what she gave me🥵‼️ #aboutlastnight #hickeytime #♥️

Comments 332:
@ cutie_ amy15: who gave you that?
@godnessrose: @cutie_amy15: 😳
Fan 1: was that y/n who gave that?
Fan 2: oop

———————————————————————-

Rose: was that you? I thought you guys broke up?

Me: of course not , it wasn't me.

I lied.

Rose: oh.... then he is with someone else.

Y/n: who cares

Me and rose skipped school and hung out all day. My school is too toxic. It full with boys who are dumb and asshole, girls that is petty and rude, and teachers who don't give a fuck until someone gets hurt.

————————————————————————

It was time for the football game and you don't want to be there. I went home before to change my outfit before I went to the game.

Your IG post:

 like by @maddie_baddie and 10,321 others

@shygirl_100

Making big moves💫

Comment 667:

@maddie_baddie: look at my sis
@Cutie_amy15: 🙄
@bruhitz_kevin: ...
@Fan 1:😍😍🥰
@fan2:💞
@fan3❤️❤️
————————————————————————

I sit on the bleachers and my school, Oceanside, comes out in their blue and white jerseys then all of a sudden, I see the other team.
But it's not just any regular jersey. It says Angelwood on it. LUKE GOES TO ANGELWOOD. I was praying he was not a football player but someone took off their helmet and that that someone was Luke. Luke waved at me and I waved back with a smiled.
I was watching the game and then came halftime.
I walk down the bleachers And went to go say hi to Luke.

Kevin's POV:

damn! Y/n looks so beautiful! I really love her but I messed up. She walks down the bleachers and is smiling with her hands out coming towards me. I smiled and was about to say hi and she walks behind me and hugs Luke. Is she serious?! Luke? Of all people, why him?

Y/n POV:
I hug Luke even though he is a little sweaty😂. He looks really cute.

Y/n: you didn't tell me you play football?

Luke: yep 👍🏼 Quarterback

We have a small conversation and I apologize again for what happen at the party . then, It was time for him to go back in the field.

They were playing on the field and Luke's had the ball. Kevin tackle him but he was tackling him too hard.

The game is 1-2 with Angelwood in the lead. Luke's teammate fake the ball to the other teammate and then gives it to Luke. Luke run across half of the field and then Kevin trips him. Luke then falls and hurts his leg. Why is Kevin doing this? I run on the field to see if he is okay.

Y/N: Luke are you OK?

Luke: "yea,I just hurt my foot"he said limping

I sat him down on the bench. I lifted his pants legs and it his ankle was swallowing .

Y/n: do you think you can play still?

Luke: yes I will be fine

angelwood's coach: are you sure?

Luke: yea, i'll be fine coach.

Luke got back on The field . Both Kevin and Luke was staring at each other. "Hut" the player yell Luke ran to the end of the field. His teammate threw the ball to him and Luke score a touchdown. Angelwood won‼️
            To celebrate, me and Luke went out to the diner. The waiter came over we are sharing fries and a milkshake. Once our food came, we was sitting their socializing and laughing. Kevin walks in with his friends.
He walks to our booth. Kevin: "well look here boys. Y/n and Luke is here" he said sarcastically. Y/n: Kevin can you just go?" I said not even looking at him. Kevin: NO. Imma stay right here" he says as he is sitting down next to me. Kevin: "so how your ankle, Luke? That must of have hurt" . Kevin is being a bully rn. Luke looks mad and I sit there looking down at the table. Luke just looks there angry as he balls his fist. Kevin: "ohhh, you going to cry, Luke? Huh ? Are you?" . Luke gets up and grabs Kevin's shirt. Y/n: Luke stop.
Kevin laughs in a evil way" no Luke. Don't stop. Plz hurt me" he says sarcastically.

"Luke lets just go."I move Kevin out the way and me and Luke left. 

Read , comment and vote❤️

Hey guys❤️ for some reason this chapter took extra long to write. I'm sorry but I promise to be more active ✌🏽❤️