13.

Chapter 13.

Xavier fell backwards on the couch as he panted slightly beside me. It was satisfying to know he was just as effected as I was.

I couldn't even describe what his kisses made me feel, and I had only got a taste of them twice.

Twice wasn't enough, hell, addiction was too tame of a word.

But those promising words keep ringing through my mind 'I won't.' To me it felt like such a meaningful promise, I didn't want him to go.

Attraction was too strong and I was damned if I even tried to fight it. I just couldn't help myself, I wanted to indulge in him like I indulged in most chocolates; quickly and every second of the day.

"Wow," Xavier breathed after a while, as if he still was astonished. I was too. "You drive me wild," he said, his chest rumbling low and his voice coming out husky and deep. It made me shiver.

"It's nice to know we're on the same page," I replied as I sat there looking at him.

"Same page? Babe, you're in an entirely different book," he shook his head as a small breathy laugh came from his mouth.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. I cocked my head to the side as I continued to look at him.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is that I didn't cower away this time, are you proud?" He looked over to me and his eyes shone like they hadn't before.

"Proud? I'm ecstatic,"

"Is that sarcasm?" I shook my head.

"No, I'm generally really happy you didn't leave this time,"

"Why?" He leaned further back into the sofa as he watched me. His finger rubbed his lip soothingly as he gazed my way.

I moved closer to his body with a new found confidence. It rushed through my body like a wave. It was like adrenaline, a buzz and confidence all in one.

I pulled his hand away from his lip and he watched it with his piercing brown eyes. They turned darker.

"So I can do this again," I brought my lips down slowly on his and brushed them against his. He groaned as he looked to me. He looked vulnerable, astonished but incredibly hot.

"And again?" He whispered as he looked to my lips in longing. I nodded my head slowly.

"Definitely," I kissed him again. Christ, I couldn't get enough.

"It's worth staying then," he croaked. I nodded my head again.

I pulled away to look at him, his eyes were hooded, his hair was a mess and his face flushed red. He looked so edible it even shocked me.

How could a man like him be sat on my sofa, kissing my lips (or me force kissing him- what ever) it just didn't seem normal.

But who was I to complain?

"I got some lessons and work tomorrow, but maybe you'd like to do something after?" Xavier asked after a few seconds. It seemed rushed as if he wanted to get it out before he backed away from his decision.

"I'd love to, I don't have many lessons tomorrow," I stated. I smiled his way and his lips twitched. He nodded his head.

"Good," he nodded firmly before looking over to the tele. "Unless you want to do something now?" He turned to face me again but with a ghost of curiosity on his face. He shrugged as if it was no big deal if I said no.

Such a strong, big guy was nervous. Of me and my decisions.

"Sure? Where to?" I asked as I got up from the sofa. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.