36

Chapter 36 - welcome to the world

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

•allison•

At 04:54 in the morning I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, weighing in at about 7.4 pounds. I hadn't named her yet.

Beau was with me the whole time. I don't know where the hell Luke was.

I was currently sitting in the hospital bed, tired as ever, and the baby was in the cot next to me, making random noises. Beau was asleep on the chair and my mum was trying to get out of work and Liam was on his way from college, even Gina is visiting me from her work trip in Brisbane.

I heard Beau yawning, indicating he had woken up, "you know I didn't mean what I said back there," I chuckled.

"What?" Beau chuckled, "that you hated me?"

I said some things during labour but I'm sure Beau understood I was in excruciating pain.

"Decided on a name yet?" He added, "because I'm sure I have a few in mind."

"I was thinking of naming her Melanie or Meghan," I said, "something unusual and unique," then, "but so that he name could be nicknamed too."

"I like Melanie." Beau commented.

"Welcome to the world, Melanie Green." I said, taking her out of the cot.

"Shouldn't it be Melanie Brooks?" Beau asked.

"Depends if Luke wants to play a part in this family." I shrugged.

I heard shuffling at the door, "I definitely do." It was Luke, "don't think for a second that I don't."

I smiled sympathetically, "I'm sorry I wasn't here during the, erm." He added.

"It's okay, Beau was here." I shrugged.

"Not its not okay, I was too pussy to help you that I waited the whole four hours in the waiting room," he sighed.

"So you weren't with that girl?" I questioned.

"Would never miss the birth of Melanie," Luke smiled, "can I hold her?"

I nodded and cradled her head and placed her into Luke's arms. He sat on the bed so he and I were close. I heard the shutter of a camera lens. "Beau." I whined

I grinned at the smug looking boy sat on the other side of the room with his camera, "never go to labour without your camera."

×

13:22pm

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Jo, my mum, Liam, Jai, my dad and Gina.

Luke was talking to Gina with Melanie in his arms. "She's awake!" Jo giggled.

"Oh hey Jo," I smiled, still tired.

"Hey munch," Liam said to Mr sitting on my bed, "I can believe I'm an uncle now."

"What about us!" Mum exclaimed, "I'm a grandmother!" I laughed, "and I'm only 40!"

I laughed. I had a child before my brother. I thought this baby was going to be a burden but I realised all the good factors in this.

×

Next day: 10:00

I was allowed to go home today, Jai and Liam went to my apartment to set up the crib and stuff and my dad, Jo and Gina already left. Jo obviously had to go since she has school.

"I'm going to need to find a babysitter," I muttered to my mum and Luke.

"Well you won't need to since youll be taking it with you, right?" Mum questioned.

"Taking it where?" Luke asked.

"London."

Luke stared at me, "why would you need yo go to London?"

"She's attending university there," my mum answered for me.

"What?" Luke dropped the baby bottles, "and your taking my child with you?"

"My child, and I didn't decided this" I looked at my mother who looked guilty

"Our child." Luke said. "Why didn't you tell me this?"

"Oh please its my mothers fault, I never asked to go to England. I want to stay here."

Luke scoffed and left the room leaving me to yell at my mum.

××××××××××××××××××

idk about this chapter.

you guys should vote because melanie was born yay but i wanna kill allys mam rn shes splitting up lallison its not nice.

mockINGJAY WAS SO GOOD IT LEFT ME IN SUSPENSE I CANT WAIT TILL NOV 21 2015 UNTIL PART TWO I LITERALLY CANT WAIT ARGHNGLVLQSJC.

hugs and kisses and stay in school kids -chelsea x